Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

To honor its elimination, here are my Top 12 songs from Nashville.  I wanted to do 10, but I had to include 2 more.  

12.  If I Didn't Know Better - Season 1

11.  Sanctuary - Season 5

10.  Wild Card - Season 4

9.  Wrong Song - Season 1

8.  Spinning Revolver - Season 3

7.  Nothing in this World will Ever break My Heart Again - Season 1

6.  Ball and Chain - Season 2

5.  All of Me - Season 5

4.  Mississippi Flood - Season 3

3.  Without Warning - Season 6

2.  Don't Put Dirt on my Grave Just Yet - Season 2

1.  Black Roses - Season 2 

I hope some people who haven't seen the show can take time and appreciate some of the songs that have come out of it!  @miss denise @~Tom~

• Like 1

390.SL_Chilling-Adventures-of-Sabrina_TT_01_REV.png

d9cc8ccfd72db5947a427cdf5f21f999.gif

As Rei tried to cut it earlier, he was unable to solidify it hence why I am cutting it now.  The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is a supernatural & horror TV show that is inspired by the Archie's comic book of the same name - the same comic book that inspired "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" series. This show was supposed to air on CW but their plans changed and it's only airing on Neflix - it's currently in its 2nd season. The show features Kiernan Shipka, Ross Lynch, Lucy Davis, Chance Perdomo, Michelle Gomez, Jaz Sinclair, Tati Gabrielle, Adeline Rudolph, Richard Coyle, and Miranda Otto - I've heard that Kiernan is quite good in her portrayal of Sabrina. Overall, the series takes a different turn to the series that we are used to - I know that some people have had a hard time to adjust to both shows. Overall, it seems that the show is quite successful so that's again. Anyway, sorry to any of its fans but I am simply honouring Rei's main save & cut. 

SAVING: NEW GIRL

Edited by *Chris

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh yesss, of course! :giggle: 

Ahhh okay, I didn't know. :( But yea, she was on 3 of the biggest reality shows in the UK throughout her career and I loved her from the shows I watched her on. :( :broken: 

❤️  

I’m so sorry. 😥 :hug:  

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

To honor its elimination, here are my Top 12 songs from Nashville.  I wanted to do 10, but I had to include 2 more.  

12.  If I Didn't Know Better - Season 1

11.  Sanctuary - Season 5

10.  Wild Card - Season 4

9.  Wrong Song - Season 1

8.  Spinning Revolver - Season 3

7.  Nothing in this World will Ever break My Heart Again - Season 1

6.  Ball and Chain - Season 2

5.  All of Me - Season 5

4.  Mississippi Flood - Season 3

3.  Without Warning - Season 6

2.  Don't Put Dirt on my Grave Just Yet - Season 2

1.  Black Roses - Season 2 

I hope some people who haven't seen the show can take time and appreciate some of the songs that have come out of it!  @miss denise @~Tom~

Thanks for sharing these! I’m not home right now,  but will listen and share my thoughts later. :yes:  I do recognize some of them from what Chris posted. ❤️  

14 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The show, The Chilling Adventures is Sabrina, has been airing for 2 season on CW and  Netflix.

Apparently, the acting is praised but that’s low standards for CW. 

It doesn’t air on The CW. :no:  

20 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I thought it did - I did it quickly because I’m not home but I’ll edit when I am home. 

That was the original plan (as a companion to Riverdale), but it changed to be developed for Netflix and airs exclusively on there. :yes:  

Beverly Hills, 90210

1bb541430afe50ef743aa6ed804f205e.jpg

Well I never thought I would be the one cutting Beverly Hills, 90210 in this game, but since I do love Younger and have a stronger opinion of that show (and hopefully other rankers love Younger too), I do want to save it…. so here we are with this cut. :dead: Ugh I do feel bad cutting Beverly Hills, 90210 since it’s an iconic classic show we all know of and I view it as that OG teen drama show that paved the way for Dawson’s Creek, The O.C., One Tree Hill and of course its reboot of 90210. Personally speaking, I do know about , but it was one of those shows where I saw a number of various clips of and maybe a few episodes here and there of it - but I wasn’t ever a legit fan/stan of it. But I do get its appeal.

As I said Beverly Hills, 90210 is like the OG of the teen drama shows and it lasted for 10 seasons with episodes 293 under its belt from October 4, 1990 through May 17, 2000. Wow that is amazing. :omg: Although I wonder why they didn’t push it 7 more episodes for 300 episodes. The show was created by Darren Star - with Darren as an executive producer alongside Aaron Spelling, Charles Roisn, E. Duke Vincent and others. And the cast of the show is quite iconic…. let’s look at the starts: Jason Priestley (as Brandon Walsh), Shannen Doherty (as Brenda Walsh), Jennie Garth (as Kelly Taylor), Ian Ziering (as Steve Sanders), Brian Austin Green (as David Silver), Tori Spelling (as Donna Martin), Luke Perry (as Dylan  McKay), Gabrielle Carteris (as Andrea Zuckerman), Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (as Valerie Malone) and many more. A LOT of star power. :omg: 

So Beverly Hills, 90210 tells the story of the Walsh family moving rom Minneapolis Minnestota and traveling to Beverly Hills, California. Brandon and Brenda go to a high school in Beverly Hills - and start bonding with the classmates, who would become their friends, lovers, enemies and you know everything in between that teenagers go trough. The teenagers all have different personality traits and things that make them different  - and we see all of the dramatics they go through in their wealth and privileged lives….. which wiki has described it as. :giggle: The show was a monster success throughout the 90s and into early 2000 and remained a success even after its airing. The show even recently had a 6-episode reboot of BH90210 that aired in August 2019, where most of the cast was reunited and played extra versions of either their real life selves or their characters. There was a lot of buzz about it but it sadly got cancelled. And of course I  have to mention some sad things regarding its cast.... the passing of Luke Perry, which happened nearly a year ago now which is so sad and heartbreaking. :( And Shannen Dorherty's cancer coming back from her remission. So terrible for her but wishing her all of the best. :(❤️ 

I will close this write-up with the opening theme credits from all 10 seasons (and lol it’s fun seeing how the opening credits changes so much which I didn’t even know about) and some gifs from the show…

giphy.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

Saving: Younger

Kzjz.gif

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I would’ve saved Younger because Hilary Duff is in it but didn’t want to do a write-up so #bless Wally

Oooh yay, I'm glad you approve. :haha:❤️

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Omg who here watches fhe bachelor? King Tyler Cameron from Hannah's season mom died suddenly. I am so heartbroken for him. His mama was the best 

Awww noo I didn't know hear about this. 😢 Gosh I feel so bad for him..... Thoughts going out to him and his family right now. :(