Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

No waittttttt Jennie Garth is the one who got cut, it was Joanna Krupa I accidentally cut :dead:. Why do I keep mixing them up :dead: 

omggg you still mixing them up. :dead: 

1 hour ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Sad about The Mole cut, but pleased I was able to drag it this far :haha: Will probably eventually do a write up for it, as it was one of my favs off the list. :heartbounce:

You did an amazing job dragging The Mole this far, Kaley. I was impressed! :clap::haha: 

1 hour ago, NGM said:

add full names of the cast and you are golden

:dead:   

35 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Trial & Error :( 

Justified spot and proud to have it made it this far without really campaigning for it. 

Ditto. :yes:   

33 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Sorry. :( It was the only one I didn't know of anyone liking, but of course someone probably likes everything at this point. :( Glad you're okay with the spot. :hug: 

Gahh yeah.... it's so hard making cuts at this point since all of these shows, there is something that everyone does love. :( 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lmao is that even 50 words :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

101 words! 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

That's not 100 words, throw his write-up out (!) :giggle: 

And I was on my phone in a restaurant with family at the time. :dead: 

Degrassi: The Next Generation 

degrassi jimmy GIF

Like so many other shows before, I have seen a bit of this show. Not enough to be a major fan, but enough to not feel bad about it leaving at this time. I guess this is a spin off, sequel whatever you want to officially call it of Degrassi High. Impressive it lasted as long as it did honestly. This show, I believe, tackled some tough subjects. I would have to commit to watching all of it to say whether or not they did a good job. It's always a risk when you highlight something very emotional. 

As far as the cast goes, I do really know of three people. Drake was on it. Shanae Grimes was also in it. You could know her from 90210 or her very small but effective role in Scream 4. Also Lucy Hale. Probably most well known for Pretty Little Liars, her small role in Scream 4, and recent absolutely terrible horror movies.  Ignore that part, I have absolutely no idea what I was talking about. I know of Nina Dobrev. Obviously for her various roles on the Vampire Diaries. 

Saving The Marvelous Miss Maisel 

Edited by aliasocfan

Faking It

Unimpressed Christina Aguilera GIF

What's a faking it? Honestly this gif coming up was just petty me to pick it but honestly? This tv show is cut because of the remaining tv shows this is one I knew least about. When I Google it I didn't realize American Idol alum Katie Stevens is a actress now. That's awesome for her! The show I think aired on MTV maybe ABC family idk but from from the premise of the show it seems kinda messy? Two unpopular best friends who are outed as lesbians which they aren't are suddenly popular they decide to fake their relationship? Someone help me? Do they fall in love in the process? I guess that be kinda cute. I am sorry to any fans of this show but I didn't know anything about it compared to the others

Saving The Haunting of Hill House

On 2/29/2020 at 1:33 PM, Solaris said:

To honor its elimination, here are my Top 12 songs from Nashville.  I wanted to do 10, but I had to include 2 more.  

12.  If I Didn't Know Better - Season 1

11.  Sanctuary - Season 5

10.  Wild Card - Season 4

9.  Wrong Song - Season 1

8.  Spinning Revolver - Season 3

7.  Nothing in this World will Ever break My Heart Again - Season 1

6.  Ball and Chain - Season 2

5.  All of Me - Season 5

4.  Mississippi Flood - Season 3

3.  Without Warning - Season 6

2.  Don't Put Dirt on my Grave Just Yet - Season 2

1.  Black Roses - Season 2 

I hope some people who haven't seen the show can take time and appreciate some of the songs that have come out of it!  @miss denise @~Tom~

I finished listening to the songs! They're all good, but my favorites are Wild Card, Nothing in this World Will Ever Break My Heart Again, and Black Roses. ❤️  Thanks again for sharing! I hope sometime I can watch the show in full. 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

:wub:

Im happy you managed to bring it this far into the game with your multiple saves for it, as I always really liked that show. :haha:

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Remaining:

Kim Possible
Recess
Suits
The Goldbergs

Rooting for the cartoons to pull through here, especially Recess.

57 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I finished listening to the songs! They're all good, but my favorites are Wild Card, Nothing in this World Will Ever Break My Heart Again, and Black Roses. ❤️  Thanks again for sharing! I hope sometime I can watch the show in full. 

Thanks for sharing these @Solaris. Good to hear many of these again after not listening to them for a long time. Loved BlackRoses, Wild Card, Wrong Song, and Mississippi Flood. Buried Under also deserves a mention even though it's not posted:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

:wub:

Im happy you managed to bring it this far into the game with your multiple saves for it, as I always really liked that show. :haha:

Rooting for the cartoons to pull through here, especially Recess.

The cartoons over Suits? That’s what we call #choices 

Edited by *Chris

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

I love that you like Black Roses :wub:, its been my favorite from the show since I heard it.  But there are like 100 original songs from the show, so we hardly covered any of them!

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1