25. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

26. The Fosters

27. The Walking Dead

28. Younger

Cut the walking dead

save Kenan & Kel 

The Bold Type

giphy.gif

I'm sorry to any fans of The Bold Type but it's literally the only show from the nominations that I haven't watched or wasn't aware of before this rankdown. Imagine playing a Pokemon Rankdown and then nominating it. Can't relate. So According to Wikipedia The Bold Type is an American comedy-drama television series created by Sarah Watson and produced by Universal Television for Freeform. The show is inspired by  the life and career of former editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine Joanna Coles. The show follows three women: Katie Stevens, Aisha Dee, and Meghann Fahy. All of these women are employed at a fictional global publication called Scarlet in New York City. The show premiered in 2017 and has four seasons under it's belt. The show has received positive feedback but I've never watched it to know if it is good or not. 

How I Met Your Mother

c6794774c4f9fcb769d2d629770dedb250d52658

First of all pretty much flawless noms from @NGM. I was gonna just wait till later to make a cut because I have pretty much no interest in saving anything, but I wanted to cut HIMYM so I'm fine making my cut now. How I Met Your Mother aired for 9 seasons on CBS, and I unfortunately watched every single one. The show had some high highs, I'll give it that. There was some great episodes here and there. Also Marshall & Lily are amazing and deserve the world. Unfortunately, Ted Mosby is quite possibly the worst protagonist.....in the history of television? Idk that seems harsh, but I genuinely can't think of a main character I hate more than Ted Mosby that isn't objectively evil. I almost think Ted Mosby is objectively evil. He's that awful. He single-handedly ruins the show. All of his relationships are awful and cringe. I mourn for every woman that was ever forced to date him. Robin is super boring. She has some occasionally good moments, but overall she's meh. Barney I liked when I was younger, but looking back at the show I'm finding him a bit cringe now. If the show ended after like...6 seasons maybe, I wouldn't have rushed to cut it right now. It's a decent enough show that's enjoyable background noise. I mean it would still be a fair cut now, but it wouldn't be a must cut. However, the show just got worse and worse as it went on. The last season specifically is terrible. And as most people know, the series finale is quite possibly the worst thing to ever air on television. They REALLY butchered the show. Bad. I'm a lot more negative on this writeup than I should be. Occasionally there are reruns on tv and I watch them. I don't think this is the worst thing ever. But this is a fair spot for it and there are a ton of negatives.

Saving BBUS (because like what else is there to save...?)

FULLER HOUSE

How has this piece of sh*t lasted this long? No offence to anyone who likes it, but I can't think of a more pointless reboot. The original Full House was low-key a sh*tty show and the reboot wasn't much better. Their constant shading of Mary Kate and Ashley, who have gone on record many times over the years as not having enjoyed their childhood due to this show, for not wanting to do the show wasn't cute. Candace Cameron Bure is a raging homophobe even if she says she isn't. Lori Laughlin... well, you know where I'm going with that. John Stamos helped his friend rape somebody. Jodie Sweetin didn't deserve to be stuck on this show. Neither did Juan Pablo Di Pace, who I always forget about. Why Netflix picked this up, I don't know. But at least we can all be glad it's finally ending, so au revoir to a show that never should've been.

SAVE: Boy Meets World

Rugrats

Rugrats_logo.png

Ok so I know this show has its fans but unfortunately I am not one of them. I didn't grow up watching Nickolodeon extensively, these type of kiddie cartoons haven't really been my thing except for Arthur and the Magic School Bus, plus I found Tommy super annoying in what I have seen of Rugrats. He's a disgrace to all Toms, tbh. I did have fun in elementary school comparing this girl that I used to tease to Angelica, but that's about the only positive memories I have of Rugrats. 

Plus, it premiered in the early 1990s, spanning nine seasons and most of them did not air in the 2000s (it ended in 2002 if we're not counting the movie). Another good reason to cut this. 

Did I already mention that I don't care for a lot of kids shows? Plus they wouldn't get off my lawn. Sorry again to the fans. 

Saving: How to Get Away With Murder

Edited by ~Tom~

250px-Logo_drakejosh.png

giphy.gif

Can someone please tell me how this show is still in? I never understood the love for this show, and it lacks alot compare to other shows that we have lost before this one.  And for those who are unaware of the show, here some informations on it: The show, Drake & Josh, aired between 2004 to 2007 on Nickelodeon. It stars Drake Bell and Josh Peck, best known for their appearance on the Amanda Show, which was far superior from this show. Essentially, the show follows the lives of Drake & Josh, 2 stepbrothers - one of them is very popular while the other one is struggling socially. I know a lot of people find this show to be hilarious which it can be when you are younger, but the show just didn't really aged well with me. Plus I never been the biggest fan of it as I find both Josh & Drake to be a tad bit irritating. Anyway, thank you to NGM for finally nominating this show and letting me cut it! 

SAVING: SCANDAL

Nashville

LlMd7it.jpg?1

I wonder what it's like to live in a world where your favorite shows and immunity picks don't keep getting targeted, I really do. :( This isn't even a show I want to cut, as I think I would like it, but when I take out all the shows I love, know other people love, or have already been cut.... I have maybe two options and had to act fast. I'm considering switching to the other show, which I have no familiarity with at all, but.... may be better to make a safe cut than risk upsetting someone. 

Anyway, Nashville is a musical drama show that premiered in 2012 on ABC. It was originally cancelled in 2016, before being picked back up by CMT for two more seasons. I remember that happening and think I was surprised it was cancelled at the time because I thought it was quite popular. I at least heard a bit about it, despite not watching it.   I think I only saw clips and maybe one episode, just because I don't have time to watch everything that looks interesting to me. Oh, and along with the show moving to CMT, it got new writers, producers, and showrunners. That's interesting and wonder how the show changed in its final two seasons.

The show follows the lives of country music singers in Nashville, Tennesse, hence the name of the show.  Connie Britton plays Rayna Jaymes, a legendary country star, while Hayden Panettiere plays Juliette Barnes, a young country star on the rise. I always think of Hayden when I think of this show since I knew she starred in it and I like her.  The show originally focuses on the rivalry between Rayna and Juliette, as Rayna is an established star and the "Queen of Country Music", so I imagine she felt threatened by Juilette.  Rayna is seeing less success and her record label wants her to be an opening act for Juliette, so ouch.  It seems they don't get along or like each other's music, and conflict arises.  The first few seasons tend to follow the lives of Rayna, Juliette, and another singer, Scarlett O'Connor.  From some point in the fifth season, the focus shifted to mainly Juliette and Rayna's daughter, Maddie, also a rising star. So many stars in Nashville, of course. :haha:  I guess Rayna was no longer part of the show in the final season, which continued to follow Juliette's life, as well as some other people. 

Nashville was cancelled in 2017 when CMT decided to make a move to all unscripted programming. Well then. That seems like a bad deal for the show.  At least it had a successful run of six seasons and 124 episodes.  There was also a live aftershow called NashChat, which aired on social media following every episode of season five.  I wonder why that ended.  

Anyway, sorry if anyone is upset with this cut, but I love or like all five shows cut so far this round, and am sure only more will come. :(

Saving: Pretty Little Liars 

Image result for Pretty Little Liars gif stop

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I am surprise that you cut Nashville as I figured that it would be a show that you would enjoy it 😛 

I knew someone would say this. I don't *want* to cut anything from this round, but I explain in my write-up.  :(