Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

nOGSFEV.png

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, I have never seen this show hence why I am cutting it - I apologize to any of its fans. As mentioned, I have never seen it mainly due to the fact that anime is not my thing nor did I know about this TV show until now.  So let's see what is this show: It is a Japanese animated TV show, and it is inspired by a popular manga series. And what is it about? It follows the journey of  Monkey D. Luffy, a young boy whose body is like rubber after eating a devil fruit - this is quite the storyline!  What happens next? He apparently is searching the Grand Line for a place called "One Piece" - if found, he would become the next great pirate. Overall, this is not my cup of tea but it seems like the show is doing well as it started in 1999 & 21 years later, it's still airing which is quite impressive - there's also a few movies that were based on this series so it's quite a successful franchise.

SAVING: WHITE COLLAR

Edited by *Chris

Minute to Win It

c1main.minute.winit.nbc.jpg

It's been so long since I've done a write-up , I hope I remember how! Apparently I'm back to cutting game shows. I have watched Minute to Win It and it is a fun TV show, but I really wanted to quickly save Six Feet Under and this seemed like it would be a pretty inoffensive cut for most people. Minute to Win It is a game show that started airing on NBC from 2010-2012 with Guy Fieri as the host for 2 seasons. After NBC decided to not renew it, it was revived on Game Show Network in 2013 with Apolo Ohno as the new host. The concept is a series of mini games that teams have a total of 60 seconds to complete. They are given a blueprint for the challenge (which usually involves simple household items but a decent amount of skill/luck to complete). If a contestant fails to complete the challenge in the allotted time, the contestant loses a life. If all three lives are lost, the game is over. Contestants who complete all 10 levels or challenges would win the grand prize (1 million dollars in the original, and $250,000 in the revival). The show has released a lot of home versions that can be played by viewers, and the ease of creating DIY challenges had also helped the success of the show. It's a fun show, but not really one I feel needs to make it any further.

Saving: Six Feet Under

Amazing show, amazing Series Finale 😍

Edited by ~*8Kay8*~
Adding

Yu-Gi-Oh

61o9Fb2iNeL._SY450_.jpg

Not me cutting another anime show shocking I know! 😲 but anyways let me consult the wiki for this one because I have no idea what this is about at all.  Wiki tells me that the  show aired between September 30, 1996  March 8, 2004 so that is a good run I suppose. I also learned that  the series has spawned a media franchise that includes multiple spin-off manga and anime series, trading card game and numerous video games. So I guess it must have been a successful anime serious but oh well I wouldn't know the difference between a successful one and a non successful one so I remain unbothered by this information. I believe I have successful made it to a 100 words so great out it goes from the rankdown.

Saving Entourage

3 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

24 had some fantastic moments and other moments of complete ridiculousness. Always turn about what to do with shows like that. (Hello Dexter, True Blood and Game of Thrones) 

👍 Yes!! I feel the same about all 3 of those shows! overall , I’d probably say I love them but they have their moments that made me question it. 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

That Six Feet Under save. :wub:

it’s been over a decade and I’m still not over the finale. :wub:

Same ❤️ one of (if not THE) best, for sure!