The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

1 minute ago, psterina said:

LOL. You so sure, that it doesn't apply, to you?  😬  You're in for a HUGE, and I mean HUGE shock!  I walked away, from those lies. Like countless others

I'm in for a shock....much like you've told we would be how many months ago? I'm still waiting. 

I took off my tin foil hat when I was like 18. Right around when I realized that anyone if capable of posting whatever they want online/YouTube without it being factual.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So what's considered banworthy here tbh......... Cause this post in the middle of the capitol building being stormed and shots being fired is sus

report it so its brought to the mods attention is about the most you can do.

8 minutes ago, psterina said:

Were you, A "proud American " , even remotely outraged, by the numerous business destroyed by bricks & fire, by BLM & ANTIFA?

Because .... I didn't hear a word, not a single word calling them out, by all the "proud Americans" on the left. NOT   A    WORD

I am Canadian, and I do not fall on the left.

I stood with the black community to call on for change and did so peacefully like many of them.  And I call out the riots in my inner circles but I also called out the excessive usage of forces by cops during peaceful protests. 

But right now, we are taking about domestic terrorism in the heart of the democracy of the USA and not BLM. And everyone who lives in a democracy should be outraged by what is unfolding at the moment. 

And I will be as nice as possible, you’ve been incredibly delusional since the election and spreading lies & conspiracy theories. And the fact that you’re not bothered by this is incredibly disturbing. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, psterina said:

Were you, A "proud American " , even remotely outraged, by the numerous business destroyed by bricks & fire, by BLM & ANTIFA?

Because .... I didn't hear a word, not a single word calling them out, by all the "proud Americans" on the left. NOT   A    WORD

I wonder which State "NB, Canada" is in....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

So what's considered banworthy here tbh......... Cause this post in the middle of the capitol building being stormed and shots being fired is sus

Apparently, you do not know about Trump's Executive Order, regarding Treason. 

Why would it be "ban worthy", when it is a real thing? Yes, it most certainly is a real thing  

For instance .... Lin Wood, an expert, in DEFAMATION, just had a twitter storm, regarding Justice Roberts, and Mike Pence. IF, he were just throwing words around, wouldn't Pence, or Roberts, say something ....  refuting, what Lin Wood, said about them?  Wouldn't that, be defamation? 

Also ... and this is VERY curious ..... why has Twitter NOT banned Lin Wood? It's because .... Lin Wood, is not lying. He would be sued, up the wazooo.

What I am going to link here, is his twitter page. Go back to Jan 1st, and you are going to read things, regarding Roberts & Pence, that are ..... let's just say, that SHOCKING, doesn't even begin to describe it.

Lin Wood (@LLinWood) / Twitter 

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I stood with the black community to call on for change and did so peacefully like many of them.  And I call out the riots in my inner circles but I also called out the excessive usage of forces by cops during peaceful protests. 

But right now, we are taking about domestic terrorism in the heart of the democracy of the USA and not BLM. And everyone who lives in a democracy should be outraged by what is unfolding at the moment. 

And I will be as nice as possible, you’ve been incredibly delusional since the election and spreading lies & conspiracy theories. And the fact that you’re bothered by this is incredibly disturbing. 

If I had not pointed this out in this post, the response would have been that the term "conspiracy theory" was coined back in 19-dickity-doo to discredit blah blah blah blah

There, I saved you one.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I'm in for a shock....much like you've told we would be how many months ago? I'm still waiting. 

I took off my tin foil hat when I was like 18. Right around when I realized that anyone if capable of posting whatever they want online/YouTube without it being factual.

Go see my last post, regarding Lin Wood's Twitter.  And, it's the tip of the iceberg. I didn't post anything regarding it sooner, until I knew someone, at the top, would come out with it. 

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And I will be as nice as possible, you’ve been incredibly delusional since the election and spreading lies & conspiracy theories. And the fact that you’re not bothered by this is incredibly disturbing. 

Too many, are ASSUMING, who started it, today.  There have been reports, of those present, that some, in the front, turned around, with pepper spray. So ... YOU don't know, anymore, than anyone else, at this point in time, who started this. So ... keep on assuming

7 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

If I had not pointed this out in this post, the response would have been that the term "conspiracy theory" was coined back in 19-dickity-doo to discredit blah blah blah blah

There, I saved you one.

Here ... let me help you ...Conspiracy Theories, was a term coined by The CIA, to keep people from questioning the narrative, on JFK's assasination. It was a way, to silence, censor & ridicule those questioning.  Hmmm .... yup!  that fits, what I've observed

2 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I mean, while we're here, what else do you have for us? Want to give a go at explaining why or how 9/11 was an inside job? Sandy Hook not being real? Tell me how you really feel about all this.

Blah Blahdetty Blah.

All this just for one mentally ill old man TV host who managed to start a cult and become President. This is absolutely disgusting. And Trump loves it cause it's all in his honor. He doesn't give one f*ck about America. It could collapse the way the USSR did and as long as his mob defends his name he could care less.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bswanson said:

If Trump really cared about law and order he would tlel his supporters to sto. 

He doesn’t care. This is what we get for not taking him and his supporters seriously. 

He has been attacking our Democracy since before he was elected. Those that took it seriously were called alarmists. 

Trump, his political supporters in the GOP, and the terrorists. Those that instigated need to be held accountable. Enough. And we need to make sure it never happens again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

He doesn’t care. This is what we get for not taking him and his supporters seriously. 

He has been attacking our Democracy since before he was elected. Those that took it seriously were called alarmists. 

Trump, his political supporters in the GOP, and the terrorists. Those that instigated need to be held accountable. Enough. And we need to make sure it never happens again.

And ... if it turns out to be ANTIFA, will you still agree with that? Just asking  :yes:

Too many ASSUMPTIONS, regarding ... who started breaking windows. Especially, with some of the reports coming out.

11 minutes ago, bswanson said:

If Trump really cared about law and order he would tlel his supporters to sto. 

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!" / Twitter