2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

21 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Congrats to approximately 20% of the 3rd Official Dancing with the Stars Rankdown Top 50 not appearing on Dancing with the Stars.

:dead:

The Internationals still in this are all much better than a majority of those that have been cut since the twist that introduced them to the rankdown, so I'm not surprised they've been left alone for the most part.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I expected more buybacks when I introduced the twist though and maybe like 5 or 6 Internationals :stealth:

Which buybacks did you expect? :shiftywave:

I’m not surprised none of us went with buybacks considering historically they’re usually targeted right away again. 

We did a good job getting rid of the trash and fodder early on this time around, so I'm not surprised that everyone opted for an international instead of a buyback. There weren't a whole of lot of great dancers who got cut extremely early this time.

Edited by *Amanda

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

We did a good job getting rid of the trash and fodder early on this time around, so I'm not surprised that everyone opted for an international instead of a buyback. There weren't a whole of lot of great dancers who got cut extremely early this time.

This.

If it was buybacks only, I probably would’ve just done Lamar or Master P for the lulz.

This round wasn’t really aimed at anyone in particular but some past cuts definitely inspired it a little. Saying that, some of the faves I lost were people I expected to lose, so I didn’t act completely petty. :haha:

Also sorry Victoria you’re blocked this round.

Alexa PenaVega

giphy.gif

That gif represents Alexa leaving the rankdown and Dancing with the Stars 21 being shut out of the finals. Alexa won her season in this rankdown with Carlos recently being eliminated. Love is dead according to Alex with both of the PenaVega's being gone now. Alexa PenaVega is one of the celebrities from Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars. Alexa was partner with Mark Ballas and is best known for being a film and revelation actress. Most notably being Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids series. She placed 6th place and was outlasted by her husband, Carlos PenaVega. She really should have outlasted Tamar since she withdrew and should have definitely outlasted Alek Skarlatos. Alexa's lowest scoring dance was the Foxtrot which received a 21 and her highest scoring dance was a 30 for her Charleston and Contemporary dances. Alexa you may now join Carlos in the elimination circle.

Just now, *Amanda said:

I figured they were at least partially aimed at Elliott with Kelly, Drew, HeMo, and Hinch all being nominated. :dead: 

200.gif

I planned on nominating a couple of them already but the Heather/Tinashe non-rivalry being brought back up made me petty nominate Heather. :haha:

14 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

These nominations are obviously a response to Elliott cutting Tinashe. :haha: 

My options on people I was fine cutting were Roshon and Tinashe, and I decided to take it easy on Chelsie for once. :closedeyes:

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I planned on nominating a couple of them already but the Heather/Tinashe non-rivalry being brought back up made me petty nominate Heather. :haha:

I saved HeMo because I thought Dee was cutting in your round and didn’t want him to cut HeMo... like he just did. :/

Heather Morris (Season 24)

EnormousContentEft-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_onv3hhR7AU1tfkva3o1_500.gifv

tumblr_ooy1ecLmVC1ranx44o4_540.gif

Heather Morris continuing to last way too long in this Rankdown is RIGGA MORRIS. Seriously. Heather advancing far in these games due to one dance and one dance only is getting a bit old, and I am a fan of hers on the show. The less said about the controversy surrounding her casting on the show, the better. I think we have discussed her casting to death on IDF. Heather Morris received way too much undeserved hate. WAY TOO MUCH. Yes, she is a dancer. No, we do not care. But Middle America does. Hence the poor treatment she received from the public and her robbery while on the show. 

Heather partnered with Maks, but mainly danced with Alan due to an injury sustained by Maks. Heather was underscored on the first week for her Viennese Waltz (28), receiving a lower score than Rashad and scoring the same as David and Nancy. LOL. Heather scored a 30 the following week for her Jive with Alan, which was also a lower score than given to Rashad. So another poor choice was made. Vegas Night saw Heather dance an awesome Tango to the best pop song ever, "Toxic" by Britney Spears. Heather received a 33, which tied her with Nancy. Another poor choice was made.Then she danced a Cha-Cha on Most Memorable Year Night, and received a 35. Four points lower than Rashad who danced a forgettable Contemporary routine. Another poor choice was made. 

Disney Night happened. That Jazz routine happened. IDK. Maks made a mistake. LOL. The score of 34 was very generous. Might be one of the worst routines ever. Heather was done a disservice. Perfect case for why Contemporary and Jazz routines do not fit on the show. Boy Bands vs. Girl Groups Night happened. Heather danced an iconic Rumba routine that needs no introduction or discussion. The routine is perfect and deserved the perfect score. Heather danced on the Team Girls Group, which was a disappointment. But good enough to deserve the score of 34. 

Heather was eliminated that same night in what was supposed to be the most "shocking" elimination of all-time. But in reality, the writing was on the wall from the moment she was cast. Heather should have never been cast on the show, since most of the viewers would never appreciate her talent nor treat her like an actual human being with feelings. Maks also did her dirty with that Jazz. I will never forget that Jazz routine. Fifth contestant eliminated, but the fourth highest final average. Yikes. 

Anyways. This is the right place for HeMo to leave the Rankdown. Five weeks of dancing does not justify a place in the finals. Sorry.

SAVING: Mario Lopez