"The Voice Visits Nashville"

rp3598

Ricky has a IG live saved and in the beginning he asks if he can reveal something but i can’t hear what he says. Can someone go listen and try to see if they can hear?

Edit: it’s somewhere that Blake is bringing them to rehearse

Edited by rp3598

Other alums besides the ones already mentioned here?

Maybe it's "The Voice" event (not just a Team Blake event), and they invited the semi-finalists from the past couple of seasons. Whoever are in or near Nashville get to attend.

Edited by season1

Maybe it's "The Voice" event (not just a Team Blake event), and they invited the semi-finalists from the past couple of seasons. Whoever are in or near Nashville get to attend.

Did Carson mention it? Did The Voice SM? nvm don't answer that.

Kendra Checketts and Kim Cherry from last season are also there, so it's not just people who made the top 12/13 of their season. If I had to guess the rehersal bit for team blake will probably mention the alum event.

There’s a lot of people there. It’s not just people who made lives, I saw battle and KO eliminations also. Check out the voice IG story.

Why are we talking about this event on a spoiler thread? Isn't this more for the general discussion thread instead?

It started here and istersay will probably move them over. But originally, this isn't just a spoilers thread. It used to have news/events/updates for the season and the discussion about this event kinda qualifies as "news" during this season, though it veered off when talking about past contestants.

https://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=740896

Edited by season1