I agree <3

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PARVATI PARVATI PARVATI PARVATI PARVATI PARVATI PARVATI PARVATI PARVATI

:wub:

How could they not give Sandra a confessional in that trailer?

"THE QUEEN STAYS QUEEN!"

Wait Amber is playing too? :dead:

Yes LOL. I'm actually so excited to see her play again :o

The two seconds we saw of Sophierce saved my life.

:heartbounce:

Lol @ Tony ever winning again (unless it's thanks to Edge) but if he manages to pull it off that would actually be iconic.

I wouldn't be surprised. I can see people seeing him as a joke and dragging him to the end.

Sophie, Danni, Parv, Sandra :wub:

I agree

You removing Ben's name.

Yes LOL. I'm actually so excited to see her play again :o

I'm intrigued to see her play again too. :o I definitely wonder how Rob & Amber are going to play as a full out married couple with kids and how that affects their gameplay. :shifty:

I mean I'm not surprised with Noura not getting any votes but also I saw something on Twitter about how of the last 52 votes cast at FTC, 50 of them have been for women, so that's a bummer. :| I know opinions of Lauren are kinda mixed on here and she wasn't one of my main faves but it would have been great to see her make F3 and be the first black female winner in 35 seasons because it seems she really had that social game on lock.

Credit where it's due though, Tommy played a great social game and off the back of that did it without any immunity wins, idols/advantages, or even seeing Rob/Sandra up to the finale. I haven't watched yet but was expecting this result so didn't feel that spoiled. :haha:

The S40 promo was super exciting. Strangely I am mostly excited for Amber I think? Mostly because the old-school seasons were the first I watched, so Australian Outback is still a sentimental fave of mine, and seeing old-school players come back is always exciting. But on top of that I kinda ruled out an Amber return for good so to see how she plays now is going to be very interesting. Great cast though and I think my other early faves going in are Natalie A, Parv, Sandra and Michele (I'm gonna need to do some binging before S40 so I can get familiar with some others).

Edited by ImSomebody

Elaine proposed to her girlfriend! Looks like Kellee, Dean, Chelsea, Tommy, and Lauren were all there for it.

Aww congrats to Elaine and her girlfriend/fiancé.

I saw! :wub: It apparently happened over the summer, but she understandably didn’t post the photos until now. :haha:

Aww that makes sense. :haha:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dean-Kowalski-Game...5.c100005.m1851

Dean's nasty ass used dirty underwear is currently at $710.00 on EBAY. Can you imagine paying 710.00 for a reality show contestant's used underwear.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lauren-Beck-Game-W...0.c101111.m2109

Lauren's is at 350.00 which is also absurd, but not as bad.

Oh wowzers.

If I had $750 to spare, it’d go to far more useful things. :yawn:

Also I think they’re all auctioning off their stuff to raise money for Angelina’s charity.

Oooh, that's for a very good reason then.

The edit maybe didn't reflect it as much but I feel like Lauren (IOI) had one of the strongest games when it comes to this year. She seemed to have a pretty good mix of social and strategic game, was often viewed as a big threat but had a good lead on the game to not receive any votes throughout except for the one from Janet at F5. If she wins fire she likely wins the game (I'm guessing over Tommy, I haven't read many post-show interviews but seemed to be the impression that she was leading the charge there).

Edited by ImSomebody

The edit maybe didn't reflect it as much but I feel like Lauren (IOI) had one of the strongest games when it comes to this year. She seemed to have a pretty good mix of social and strategic game, was often viewed as a big threat but had a good lead on the game to not receive any votes throughout except for the one from Janet at F5. If she wins fire she likely wins the game (I'm guessing over Tommy, I haven't read many post-show interviews but seemed to be the impression that she was leading the charge there).

Yea, which is why Noura did what she did at final 4.

this (!)

Lauren and Tommy although boring characters were definitely the two most strategic in both seasons

I think I'd agree with the Victoria pick. It's hard to put the word "strategic" in a bubble and ignore social/physical/jury management aspects of the game. Victoria's mind for the game was pretty damn near flawless and I think she always made the right move. Just got f*cked over by Lauren making a truly idiotic move. Overall played I'd probably go with Gavin.

Tommy & Lauren are good, but I wasn't particularly blown away or anything, but maybe I'd need a rewatch. I was just so out of that merge. And I think they were f*cking terrible at the swap and it was a good thing they won those challenges.

Jason did an AMA on r*ddit so something interesting in the Lauren vs. Tommy debate is that Tommy had no control on the original Vokai. Jason credits Lauren & Kellee with the Molly blindside and said that Tommy was pretty much in with the Molly/Jamal/Jack alliance and was the last one to find out about the Molly vote. Tommy's social game wiggled his way into the majority though and they swapped Noura for Tommy for their six-person alliance. He also speculates that Lauren would've won if the final three was the two of them and Noura.

Jason did an AMA on r*ddit so something interesting in the Lauren vs. Tommy debate is that Tommy had no control on the original Vokai. Jason credits Lauren & Kellee with the Molly blindside and said that Tommy was pretty much in with the Molly/Jamal/Jack alliance and was the last one to find out about the Molly vote. Tommy's social game wiggled his way into the majority though and they swapped Noura for Tommy for their six-person alliance. He also speculates that Lauren would've won if the final three was the two of them and Noura.

tommy's trash - he didn't need an idol/immunity, because he had lauren who did most of the work