*Wallace

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine Sarah winning :ph34r:
IPB Image

Anyways we are stanning ONLY women next season because we need another women to win this damn show and not Sarah cause she sucks. And that's that on that.
Let's be real, we're gonna wind up with someone like Tony or Wendell winning. :rolleyes:

Lol @ Tony ever winning again (unless it's thanks to Edge) but if he manages to pull it off that would actually be iconic.
Considering he ruined Cagayan and was the worst part of the G*me Ch*ngers premiere, Tony winning again would likely get to me stop watching Survivor. :x

I think they had like nearly every male winner talk in that trailer but only Parvati and Sarah for the women lol.

Sarah being one of the few women with a confessional. :|

Did you not follow the casting news? :unsure: She was swapped in over Tina at the last second, apparently. Rumours were that Rob was pulling out at the last second unless Amber got put in.

I did see the cast list way back when it was announced but then I hadn't seen it in months and completely forgot a lot of its cast - except for Parvati, Sandra and Boston Rob. :haha:

8 men and 2 women. Truly a Survivor trailer.

:dead: :|

so many favorites :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

Parvati

Sandra

Michele

Kim

Nick

Sophie

Denise

Tony

Natalie

Adam

Ben

You had me at hello until...... Ben. :|

You're usually SO flawless. :'(

Lowkey feeling a lot of this too lol. The last we saw of Amber was her TAR 11 bitchy iteration so hopefully she's more like that.

I love bitchy amber. I dislike every other version of her. But I think I am most intrigued to see what shes brought to the table with all the life experiences she's had since her win.

Parvati getting the reaction limelight :wub:

But yea, Adam and Ben need to exit stage left, I ain't here for that.