♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

9 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Missed this somehow, a few days ago Queen shows her beauty once again and why its literally impossible to not be allured by her magic.

Literally impossible.  One look at those eyes and its all over.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

FYI....

http://www.republicrecords.com/artists

Probably for the best. 

Yeah....I knew it was about time for her RR contract to be up.   With that behind her, a new chapter begins...or maybe an old chapter where she releases the EP she had before the Voice. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

Yeah....I knew it was about time for her RR contract to be up.   With that behind her, a new chapter begins...or maybe an old chapter where she releases the EP she had before the Voice. 

Finally tbh, waiting for her to be ridden of that abomination of a contract. Now hopefully a better journey direction for her begins!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, David68 said:

Not even in queen's fan thread?

WFT? 

I should be ashamed :no:

tbh, humiliated

Throw me in, if I am worthy.

pffft...If you think you are worthy....you are not.  The closest you can get to worthy is to acknowledge you are not.  No one is. 

Added anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I also hope Queen is feeling OK about this. Labels often invest a ridiculous amount of resources to promote artists like Zhavia or Baby Goth and it just doesn't work. I guess these singers are doing great, but I don't think the label is happy with the final outcome.  A big label doesn't guarantee success in music and Queen is ridiculously talented, so this was definitely for the best. 

Maelyn's pre-show music sounded superb to me. Post-show versions of her music sounded equally great as well. Now, I hope we'll finally be able to hear these beautiful songs in full! 

Edited by echoap
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

The Queen with a gorgeous photo!

Plz with the new music!

The Queen :wub:

Queen shouldn't be worried, we get it. At least on this site, that label's work is well known, so we've been cautiously waiting for her original music :haha:.

Once again, her originals sounded really, really good so I'm eagerly waiting to hear them asap! :spaz:

• Like 5

Humanity is worse off for Maelyn spending a year in RR purgatory. What a loss. 

Maelyn's "craving authenticity" comment seems to indicate even though RR had an Angel voice on contract they insisted on changing her into something she's not.  I weep at the thought of RR trying to create synthetic Maelyn when the organic, whole grain, Non-GMO, Maelyn is perfect.

How is starting at perfect and working your way backwards even a thing?

• Like 4

“Feeing hope for the first time in a long time.” 

So, she knew it was a dead end a long time ago, yet couldn’t get out until recently. Hopefully, not a single future winner will sign on that dotted line again. 

Looking forward to hearing what she’s cooking up.  🙂

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

“Feeing hope for the first time in a long time.” 

So, she knew it was a dead end a long time ago, yet couldn’t get out until recently. Hopefully, not a single future winner will sign on that dotted line again. 

Looking forward to hearing what she’s cooking up.  🙂

So say we all.

• Like 2