♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

18 hours ago, ashwinner said:

Thank you guys for explaining to me why what I said was coming from a place of bias, I'll be more careful! I was thinking from a statistical standpoint, but in general I should be more careful about how what I say sounds, whatever the intention. If someone wants to discuss this with me more, I'd love to talk in DMs about it, I don't want to saturate this thread w/ something off topic.

Anyway, I probably shouldn't have brought up something political, even if I would have written something that was not biased.  

Thanks again!

You lost some points with me, have you seen the Queen and what she posts? I need to stay a little(a moderate amount tbh) mad because your assumptions were way off. Want to outburst something about the Queen again, check your facts.

• Like 1
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know that Queen has embraced the Ombré....but NGL this look....I can only imagine the contrast with her eyes and dark dark hair.  I'm just melted.     

Queen weighs in.  ❤️    

The Queen with a gorgeous photo!   Plz with the new music!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

You lost some points with me, have you seen the Queen and what she posts? I need to stay a little(a moderate amount tbh) mad because your assumptions were way off. Want to outburst something about the Queen again, check your facts.

I don't follow her on Social Media, I listen mainly to stuff I find on YT

Can we also not assume that people who have conservative views are in favor of police brutality against black people? Thank you. Literally nobody sane supports the police officers responsible for the Floyd murder. I live about 15 minutes away from where it happened, and frequently have to take a detour to get around the few blocks that are still blocked off. I know people who live in that neighborhood, and do business over there. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Can we also not assume that people who have conservative views are in favor of police brutality against black people? Thank you. Literally nobody sane supports the police officers responsible for the Floyd murder. I live about 15 minutes away from where it happened, and frequently have to take a detour to get around the few blocks that are still blocked off. I know people who live in that neighborhood, and do business over there. 

Statistically speaking, less conservatives support BLM than liberals, but that doesn't mean that there aren't conservatives who support BLM or liberals who don't support BLM. I expressly stated this in my original post. As I said, feel free to DM me if you want to continue the conversation, there's no point cluttering her thread with this. Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Statistically speaking, less conservatives support BLM than liberals, but that doesn't mean that there aren't conservatives who support BLM or liberals who don't support BLM. I expressly stated this in my original post. As I said, feel free to DM me if you want to continue the conversation, there's no point cluttering her thread with this. Thanks in advance.

I’m not going to DM you. There’s just so much you don’t understand, but you’re right, this isn’t the place to hash it out. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

I know that Queen has embraced the Ombré....but NGL this look....I can only imagine the contrast with her eyes and dark dark hair.  I'm just melted. 

Dark.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Spurrious said:

I know that Queen has embraced the Ombre....but NGL this look....I can only imagine the contrast with her eyes and dark dark hair.  I'm just melted. 

Dark.png

🤩 Beautiful Queen!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, echoap said:

Reposting this perfection because we always need our proper dose of Queen 👑😍. (Music starts at 2:18)

"LOVE." + "Circles" :wub: :wub: :wub:

WE STAN! Ugh, we need more Queen, she's been quiet a bit, but I hope everything is fine in all this chaos that is 2020.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, echoap said:

Reposting this perfection because we always need our proper dose of Queen 👑😍. (Music starts at 2:18)

"LOVE." + "Circles" :wub: :wub: :wub:

Perfection! 😍😍😍😍

• Like 3
7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

WE STAN! Ugh, we need more Queen, she's been quiet a bit, but I hope everything is fine in all this chaos that is 2020.

Lord knows we need more Queen in our lives.  When I say need, I mean like the air of my next breath.  

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Lord knows we need more Queen in our lives.  When I say need, I mean like the air of my next breath.  

Well said, my friend.  Queen brings life!

• Like 3

The Queen was part of a benefit show some days ago and she had a good time slaying "Upside Down" by Diana Ross. (Queen's performance starts at 1:17:18) :w00tbounce: :w00tbounce: :w00tbounce:

This cover got me like:

Dance Dancing GIF

• Like 4

The only good thing to come out of Maelyn's record deal so far is this picture on her Republic Records Artist profile page. 

Still hopeful though.

https://images2.imgbox.com/00/fc/1qAz8es7_o.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 8/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, Spurrious said:

The only good thing to come out of Maelyn's record deal so far is this picture on her Republic Records Artist profile page. 

Still hopeful though.

https://images2.imgbox.com/00/fc/1qAz8es7_o.png

We have reached the point where we don't expect any music from the winners tbh. Nice job RR! :haha:

I'd be happy with a single for now, but I'm eagerly waiting for more music once she gets out of the contract. 

• Like 3
On 9/1/2020 at 9:43 AM, echoap said:

We have reached the point where we don't expect any music from the winners tbh. Nice job RR! :haha:

I'd be happy with a single for now, but I'm eagerly waiting for more music once she gets out of the contract. 

I think most of those contracts were only for a year so she may be or at least soon. 

• Like 1

Here's another opportunity for me to gush about her eyes and QueenMae16 to gush about her hair.  What's your favorite gush?  Well duh...her voice... but we are currently impatiently waiting for new magic. 

Light.thumb.png.d0c1129c6b4748540cd9eddf2922cc97.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Spurrious said:

Here's another opportunity for me to gush about her eyes and QueenMae16 to gush about her hair.  What's your favorite gush?  Well duh...her voice... but we are currently impatiently waiting for new magic. 

The Queen :wub:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Spurrious said:

Queen serving the looks!

How could you not fall in love with that glorious creature?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Spurrious said:

Her hair is just continuing to slay like always!

Her vocal is as pretty as her face, lmao everything about her is PERFECTION! 

You can't measure her perfection, no mere human being could, but we can stan her.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

A concept: Queen Maelyn covering Lady Gaga's Million Reasons at some point. 

Discuss (or pick another song).

If we are going Lady Gaga, then maybe "Edge Of Glory" and "Bad Romance" tbh. ROCK THAT STAGE QUEEN!

• Like 1