♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

4 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Her perfections have lead me to a new theory.  I call it the Triangular Logic Grand Unification Of Infinite Perfection* theory.   See, I have always believed it illogical that something or someone can be more perfect than perfect...but it vexed me that her voice may be the exception to the rule.  Can, in fact, her voice be even more perfect than her appearance or her personality?   Then it struck me. ⚡

Maelyn's perfections are not points...they are vectors.  Whereas,  her voice is ab, her personality is bc and her appearance is ca.  This forms a triangle where the area inside represents infinite perfection, aka Maelyn.   The relative angles of the triangle correlate precisely to the percent of perfection for each attribute of her infinite perfection.  

I could win a Nobel Prize for this. 

* Also known as the: I have way too much time on my hands because of that damn virus and I'm totally distressed because Westworld killed off Evan Rachel Wood's character Delores conjecture.

Lmao, yes though!

It all makes perfect sense tbh.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Her perfections have lead me to a new theory.  I call it the Triangular Logic Grand Unification Of Infinite Perfection* theory.   See, I have always believed it illogical that something or someone can be more perfect than perfect...but it vexed me that her voice may be the exception to the rule.  Can, in fact, her voice be even more perfect than her appearance or her personality?   Then it struck me. ⚡

Maelyn's perfections are not points...they are vectors.  Whereas,  her voice is ab, her personality is bc and her appearance is ca.  This forms a triangle where the area inside represents infinite perfection, aka Maelyn.   The relative angles of the triangle correlate precisely to the percent of perfection for each attribute of her infinite perfection.  

I could win a Nobel Prize for this. 

* Also known as the: I have way too much time on my hands because of that damn virus and I'm totally distressed because WTF! Westworld killed off Evan Rachel Wood's character Delores conjecture.

coffeespit.gif

you're right though, she's perfection :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, antikid said:

Since joining IDF as a registered member, I haven't asked yet to be added in a fan thread and this Queen's thread totally deserves to be my first one. Add me, please!

Friend you are as intelligent as your taste! 

Welcome to the Queen's thread!

welcome GIF

• Like 1

8 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

idk, I'm feeling really down on this new format change and the current S18 queens about to be destroyed by flops so I'm here appreciating THE Queen to make me feel better :wub:

Me on YouTube normally: screw watching a 20+ minute video

Maelyn's video compilation: appears in recommendations

Me: well that was a fast 20 minutes

• Like 4

9 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

idk, I'm feeling really down on this new format change and the current S18 queens about to be destroyed by flops so I'm here appreciating THE Queen to make me feel better :wub:

Thanks, I needed Queen in these uncertain times. 😍

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 6:08 PM, antikid said:

Since joining IDF as a registered member, I haven't asked yet to be added in a fan thread and this Queen's thread totally deserves to be my first one. Add me, please!

Somehow I missed this....added!  Welcome

5 hours ago, Maudie1877 said:

Add me, please! 🙂

Added.  Welcome!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, echoap said:

Thanks, I needed Queen in these uncertain times. 😍

I suspect we all need Queen and dare I say....MORE of Queen.  They say money can't buy you happiness but I'm not sure that is completely true because buying a new music from Queen would make me very happy....and then...THEN I'd get to listen to it....unbridled happiness.

2 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Hi everyone, add me please!

Added. Hi to you and welcome!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, antikid said:

The taste tho!  Welcome aboard.

Edited by ATX29
  • Like 2

Several months ago Dany posted a video of a vocal coach reacting to Queen's Blind.  That video is geo restricted and not visible in the US without lots of effort.  I was digging through my files and found the video of this I had downloaded with a VPN.  Anyway, I uploaded it....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Several months ago Dany posted a video of a vocal coach reacting to Queen's Blind.  That video is geo restricted and not visible in the US without lots of effort.  I was digging through my files and found the video of this I had downloaded with a VPN.  Anyway, I uploaded it....

You are a savior and I give you the most respect I could give I just.....

I bet the Queen also appreciates someone uploading this in the USA. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spurrious said:

oh i saw this some time ago lol. always nice seeing queen get the praise she deserves. it's not georestricted in my country so i can easily watch the original.

Appreciating Queen more I-

I remember thinking of "how good could this 1-ear deaf girl actually be?" when she was talking about her backstory, then her first few notes had me right away...

Time stopped and nothing else mattered but the Queen's magic flowing throw my ears, my body and the entire universe!

I just had to be a servant to our majesty, wonderful being that isn't from this planet.

and even saved The Voice from Nashville Star! lmao.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

please add me! I remember when I was doing an internship over the summer, I was not used to 40 hour workweeks and it was so long and at points, boring. listening to maelyn's performances (along with others in the [then] recent S16), and listening to her performances now transports me back to the good memories I had there. sorry for the off topic stuff lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

please add me! I've only just gotten into being on fan threads, so I never chose to join maelyn's but she should've been the first :(

I added you on Monday....I just got distracted and forgot to post.  Welcome. 

20 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

please add me! I've only just gotten into being on fan threads, so I never chose to join maelyn's but she should've been the first :(

Your mistake will be forgiven as long as you stan the Queen harder now. 😇

I'm sure The Queen will forgive you as well, welcome friend!

welcome GIF

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1