Jump to content
idolforums.com
Spurrious

♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

The scary thing is, The Queen was barely at 10%. She could eat him up and spit John out to other dimensions if she wanted!

This wasn´t a duet he was giving Queen background vocals. :haha:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

This wasn´t a duet he was giving Queen background vocals. :haha:

As he would have, it was a privilege that he was able to stand onstage with her!

If Queen went 100% the omniverse or beyond all of the dimensions wouldn't be able to handle it. We would all explode into nothingness and continue into non-existence... The Queen will live on forever though... waiting to see if the next generation of the universe is ready to take on her magic(no generation could ever)

Too much? Lol I'm just stating the facts from our beloved Queen.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

97291466_257184665400341_830141588280053237_n.thumb.jpg.0e7c4d5e2e058ae307ca8763535b4dce.jpg

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spurrious said:

97291466_257184665400341_830141588280053237_n.thumb.jpg.0e7c4d5e2e058ae307ca8763535b4dce.jpg

 

 

How can purity exist? I thought no one was perfect? Yet here we are with this being....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

97291466_257184665400341_830141588280053237_n.thumb.jpg.0e7c4d5e2e058ae307ca8763535b4dce.jpg

 

 

How can such a divine face be on my screen? I must have a magic computer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

How can such a divine face be on my screen? I must have a magic computer.

She supresses her power to a miniscule amount, still it almost gets me to faint...

we are not worthy golden state warriors GIF by NBA

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

97291466_257184665400341_830141588280053237_n.thumb.jpg.0e7c4d5e2e058ae307ca8763535b4dce.jpg

 

Ikr? We're so not worthy :haha:

 

The Queen... 😍 😍 😍

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK....if we've all recovered from NWMDS....A question: What is coming soon?  A new video cover ...or a song release? 

 

Ok...I just noticed...what's she got on under that jacket?

 

#DeadAgain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spurrious said:

OK....if we've all recovered from NWMDS....A question: What is coming soon?  A new video cover ...or a song release? 

 

Ok...I just noticed...what's she got on under that jacket?

 

#DeadAgain.

LMAO, #DeadButSmiling

WHATEVER IT IS, SHE'LL SLAY OUR SOULS!

Maybe this will suffice for now....

with originals like this or whatever style she wants, we'll be dead by the 2nd note.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Apparently Queen is taking time to teach students music lessons! Along with fiance Johnny!

The students won't be worthy, but at least Queen is teaching them from her own experiences!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, echoap said:

The Queen has spoken!!! 👑🦅👸

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

 

Queen serving up news of possible new music, and serving up the looks, is exactly what I needed in my life.  Thank you.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ATX29 said:

 

Queen serving up news of possible new music, and serving up the looks, is exactly what I needed in my life.  Thank you.

Without Queen in our lives, what's the point of even breathing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Without Queen in our lives, what's the point of even breathing?

preach tina fey GIF by Sisters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a surprise appearance of The Queen tonight, but whatever. If a flop wins tonight, at least we have The Queen to still listen too!

Perfection :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I want a surprise appearance of The Queen tonight, but whatever. If a flop wins tonight, at least we have The Queen to still listen too!

Perfection :wub:

Yess Queen blessing my ears before a flop is announced winner, generous Queen!

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 'landslide' cover from The Voice alumni :haha: she did amazing as usual

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Another 'landslide' cover from The Voice alumni :haha: she did amazing as usual

 

 


I know been said countless times - what a voice❗  She sure has slowed it down a good bit, I think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Another 'landslide' cover from The Voice alumni :haha: she did amazing as usual

 

That was out of this world!

She outsold everyone who sang that lmao.

snatched beyonce knowles GIF

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Archanium said:

Another 'landslide' cover from The Voice alumni :haha: she did amazing as usual

 

 

Queen has taught me something I never even considered.  Humans have way more lives than cats do cause Queen has killed me dozens of times.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

 

Queen has taught me something I never even considered.  Humans have way more lives than cats do cause Queen has killed me dozens of times.

 

#Relatable 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 9:19 PM, QueenMae16 said:

LMAO, #DeadButSmiling

WHATEVER IT IS, SHE'LL SLAY OUR SOULS!

Maybe this will suffice for now....

with originals like this or whatever style she wants, we'll be dead by the 2nd note.

her vocals were great on this, but I didn't think this was her best performance in terms of the song fitting her well, even if she sounded good, she didn't sound her Maelyn Perfect (TM)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man that Landslide cover was incredible, her voice just blows me away every time.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Man that Landslide cover was incredible, her voice just blows me away every time.

 

She just owns everything....some may not like the changes but she is crazy creative.  FTR: I love what she did. 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

It deserves a bigger format than instagram provides.  It's not quite HD but here is a larger version.  Right click when it loads....Save Video As....you know the drill.

 

http://thevoiceforums.com/uploads/Video/Queen Maelyn - Landslide (She Now Owns Another Classic).mp4

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

commercial on the show tonight jumping0018.giflove seeing her on my screen anytime

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Queen is GREAT. Landslide cover was a SLAYAGE!

Cries....

Edited by QueenMae16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...