DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean going out on Veterans Day is iconic.

omggg I didn't even think about that. :fear: :lol:

Can we praise the judge's insanity tonight now. They REALLY went OTT with Kel and Ally in a way I've never seen before. And I mean, it worked. I can't complain, I really can't.

#bless :wub::wub::wub:

I'm happy with the winner now. Truly.

Same.

suddenly I don't care :wub:

:dead:

Next week is going to be intense. :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

omggg IT SURE IS. :shiver:

Lol I know it's overdramatic but with the Trump tweets and how crazy the #MAGA supporters are, I realllllly thought there could be a nightmare scenario where he just dominated the votes and win this. Worst-case scenario of course but after last season, I just don't rule anything out.

So ecstatic that he's gone. He would have tainted what is now an amazing top 5. I have interest in this season again :wub:

He got voted out on Veterans Day omg I really thought that would save him :dead: :dead:

Yess I honestly and truly feared all of this. :shiver: Agreed on all of this!

Lol I was on cloud nine so didn't pay attention but did they say Cher is guest judging next week?

Cher's first appearance when she didn't know she had to say the score and instead just said "Cher" is legitimately one of my top 10 DWTS moments of all-time wow I'm ready for a repeat.

OMGG YESS. My favorite guest judge moment ever. :dead: I don't know how she's gonna top it but I can't wait.

He’s finally gone?

IPB Image

(I will have the couples ranking and routine game up later tonight. Does anyone remember what the totals were for last week before IDF died?)

Hannah - 100

:giggle:

I just realized we don't have a general discussion thread anymore because of the forum wipe... so let me just randomly post my disappointment for Tamar here lol. I've always stanned messy Tamar but this is gross and disappointing :(

https://twitter.com/Ianakane/status/1193730412784300032

Wow human trash

Me after spending the entire two hours complaining about Ally’s scores only for it to land S*an in the B2:

IPB Image

are you me?

:dead:

Lol yeah Ally's obviously my #1 fave this season but I honestly wouldn't be that mad if she went next week, obviously it'd be sad but she's surpassed my expectations and she's not really getting robbed by anyone.

Ahh I'm just so happy it's over :wub: :wub:

Agreed with you on all of this once again. :wub: Obviously would love for Ally to make the finale but if she doesn't, at least she didn't get robbed by Sean and exceeded my expectations.

Wally, unlock the prediction game. :*

Going to shortly. :haha:

I mean Ally is not my favorite but in taking into account their whole journey the rightfully top 3 should be James, Ally and Hannah at this moment.

Yeah I think that would be a strong and most fair Top 3. :yes: Although I'm 100% biased towards Kel but do think James and Hannah have been stronger overall.

RIP her weekly “thanks for voting :)” posts.

:haha:

I loved those. :haha:

Sooo happy for her. :'( :wub:

I didn't put Sean as the one going like I did every single week before cause I didn't want to jinx it so you're all welcome :*

#bless Rei.

I think now that everyone else has been in the bottom two, it's pretty likely a James & Hannah top 2 at this point and the other three could go any way.
Lauren will be the runner-up, reflecting her American Idol run of landing in the B2 once right before the finale. :haha:

Ally - 1

Hannah - 19

James - 30

BYE your lying behind. :)

:bleh:

:| :| :|

James was around 30 and Ally/Hannah were basically interchangeable at every vote the last time I saw it (around 20).

:giggle:

Yeah, when I last looked, I think it was like 21/23/26 but there were votes after I looked.

I felt like James had more than that. But yeah it was really tight between Ally and Hannah.

They put Ally in the model and cropped part of Hannah’s leg off. Rigged!!!!!!!!

JK obviously.

BYE your lying behind. :)

:bleh:

I felt like James had more than that. But yeah it was really tight between Ally and Hannah.

Yeah, there’s another ten points I’m not accounting for now that I think about it.

Just went back to remind myself of some of the past top 5's and wow, yeah I think this is one of my all-time fave top 5's if not my favorite. Usually there's someone who isn't that good or I just don't really vibe with but everyone here is either good or great, and they all seem like nice, unproblematic people, how did we get so lucky :wub: