IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

v3HVo-9FV1A

v9fU_2MeU-o

K7iWQ3QCURE

"FIRST OF ALL, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE A BITCH. I DIDN'T."

"IT'S NOT GONNA FALL."

Eva the Diva. Queen of ANTM. Drama Queen Extraordinaire. Living Legend. Missy Elliott referenced Eva in one of her songs! That alone is reason enough for her to win this entire Rankdown. IMAGINE BEING REFERENCED IN A SONG BY MISSY ELLIOTT. That is the power of Eva Marcille. The greatest winner of ANTM and quite possibly the greatest contestant and character ever on the show. Such a lightning rod of drama, controversy, personal struggle, hilarity, highs and lows, maturation, growth, etc.

A toxically co-dependent relationship with fellow brat and crap-stirrer Ann that was often mistaken for a lesbian romance. A massive fight with Amanda and Jennipher where she is accused of thievery, cusses the house out, and ends up the righteous one. A tarantula-caused meltdown that results in an iconic photo. A negative, immature, insecure personality that talked enough sh*t on even her friends to cause a brilliantly dramatic revolution overseas in Tokyo. A plethora of confessionals that make me LOL to this very day.

Eva is a brash, bold, cocky, loud, funny take-no-sh*t personality that is massively responsible for the success of the entire franchise. Eva is this magnetic personality that you cannot help but love, despite all of her imperfections, despite all of her screw-ups, despite all of her character flaws. The juxtaposition of Eva's insanely charming underdog personality and her insecure and hurtful behavior really is responsible for the chaotic dynamic amongst the Cycle 3 cast. Eva is the reason why Cycle 3 is the greatest cycle of ANTM, and also one of the greatest seasons of reality television period.

Eva never took a bad picture tbh. Eva was an incredible model from the moment the competition started - but watching the cycle again highlights the true beauty of her time on the show. An incredible character arc. Beneath the stunning exterior and the incredible model on the surface, there were so many demons from her past pushing her to self-destruct. The cycle focused on building Eva up, only to gloriously/viciously tear how down and expose the abandoned, hurt, young adult dying to achieve her dreams and run away from her real-life problems.

And luckily, just luckily, Eva managed to show her goodness, her charm, her likability, her potential enough to prevent her from blocking her own blessings. The moment Eva is crowned the winner still brings a tear to my eye, just because you could see how validated and secure she felt for what might be the first time in her life. That is what I look for in reality television - compelling stories. And Eva might just be one of the most compelling stories ever told on ANTM. The drama, the fighting, the sh*t-talking, the shady confessionals. Watching the cycle back, Eva is still so layered and complex and gratifying to watch, nearly 16 years later.

I could talk about Eva for days. Anybody that ranks her low seriously did not watch Cycle 3 and does not understand the true impact she had on the trajectory of this show. Eva is brilliant, and I am so happy that I still get to watch her on my television screens to this very day (currently a housewife on RHOA).

Eva the Diva. Forever.

IPB Image

Yayy Eva the Diva makes it into the Top 20! :wub: I love Eva Pigford and am very happy that she made it into the Top 20. She’s definitely amongst my all-time favorites therefore I will give her the #3 spot. Eva was a big and memorable character of her cycle. She came in as someone with a big tough attitude and more so on the very confident/cocky side but she always had the modeling talent to back that up. She had a big storyline with her friendship with Ann, with whom they both had a mix of great and bad moments throughout the cycle. Eva definitely got into a fair share of arguments but one thing you could never call her was boring.

Cycle 3 was a super strong season in terms of modeling, personality and entertainment and Eva deservingly came out on top of all of it. She’s my favorite so of course i was glad and agreed with her winning, even though I can also admit that Yaya and Amanda made deserving winners too.

Eva proved to be quite a strong model and here are some of my favorite photos of hers.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

My absolute favorite photos of Eva’s are her beauty shot, the double Eva shot, THAT ICONIC SPIDER PHOTO and her Covergirl shot! In fact I think her Covergirl shot is probably the best ANTM Covergirl photo… or at least my personal favorite?

Since her ANTM career, Eva is probably the model I have seen and kept up with the most. Eva has ventured off into acting, starring in music videos and reality TV. She is currently one of the big stars of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, aka the best Housewives show of the Housewives franchise, even though I haven’t watched the last few seasons but I love how Eva is still in the public eye and media and still making her name and face be known. :*

Eva has never been nominated in this game which I am very happy she was abel to accomplish, so I am hoping and wishing her to get a really great ranking in this game!

IPB Image

IPB Image
I always liked Eva, but she is someone who has also grown on me quite a bit over time. She also had a lot of personal growth during the cycle, as right from the start she was super confident and said some things she shouldn't have, which had Tyra breaking her down during casting week. Although that was all so early on, I think there was still more growth throughout her whole journey. I enjoyed her personality for the most part. She's really fun and funny. Of course I always remember her friendship with Ann and how Ann wanted her at her wedding pretty much the day they met. :giggle: Never forget. BFF power is real. Eva is a great model and personality... and I like that she represents for the shorter girls, like me! :wub: I also totally relate to her fear of spiders and have no idea how she overcame that. I could never. That photo is great though, and I also really love her beauty shot. Something else I love is when Eva answered a question about who the most annoying girl in the house is by saying they're all equally annoying. :giggle: Perfect. I think Eva was the full package and a deserving winner, although I would have been happy either way. I really like her on the show and in all the times she's comes back.

07. Eva Pigford
I myself can’t believe I’m putting her this low lol I just moved her up higher at the last second if this makes her beat Yaya I’ll never forgive myself. Eva the diva is one of the greatest winners in reality show history. She’s my personal favorite ANTM winner ever. She is such a complex and interesting reality star. She went on a #journey on Cycle 3 and I was compelled every second of the way. I guess my only complaint is that I wish Yaya beat her. But I can’t complain. They’re both top 10 all-time contestants. The greatest top two this show has ever seen and this show will ever see.
Eva starts the show off very confident. She’s mowing down everyone in her way to win the whole thing. She’s calling bitches out left and right. Calling out the skinny bitches, the bitches who don’t own their sh*t, the bitches who are fake, she’s just making enemies left and right. Ladies and gentlemen, we have our 4th or 5th place villain of the season. But the first judging gets to her. They get to the root of her problem and break her down to build her up. I don’t think Eva went in there expecting that to happen. It was raw and it was real. A completely natural reaction as one’s walls are coming down. Also important is that she becomes bffs with Ann immediately.
The first half of the show is watching Ann & Eva’s relationship with each other grow. Ann is completely reliant on Eva. She needs her to survive her first plane ride and Ann melts down when they’re originally not gonna be in the same room together in the house. Eva is already maturing before our very eyes though. While Ann is struggling, Eva essentially plays mama bear to her. She lets Ann feel how she feels without, pretty much, stooping down to her level. Her social status in the house remains pristine. She apologized for her early behavior and has settled into the house in a nice way. Ann is annoyed with Eva for not fighting for a room for the two of them together harder, and Eva handles the confrontation super well. The two of them are still bffs and Ann promises to put Eva in her wedding.
Don’t get me wrong. Eva’s matured, but she also knows when to pick her battles. When she’s gotta cut a bitch she will cut a bitch! Let’s go to #CrystalGate where Eva wins the runway challenge and all hell breaks loose. Eva effortlessly drags Jennipher and Amanda all the way to hell. She starts with Amanda when she’s acting crazy over missing crystals (and is clearly jealous over Eva winning the challenge). Eva is so good at #reading a bitch. She moves onto Jennipher when she thinks she can talk sh*t behind her back. “Because I’m cute Jennipher I’m sorry but I am ^_^”. She calls Jen out for her two-faced behavior. Eva overheard Jen talking sh*t and called her out despite the fact that Jen has been nice to her face. Good for you Eva! She then moves back onto Amanda. I talk about it in my Amanda writeup (which has hopefully been posted cause she better not be higher than Eva :*) but Amanda’s totally fake and Eva’s 100% right again. Amanda acts like the inspirational angel but she who a huge bitch to Eva here and it’s a surprise to Eva. “First of all, I didn’t even know you were a bitch!” is one of my favorite ANTM #reads of all time. Eva can be a petty at times like her participation in #BrownieGate, but she was more of a supporting player to Ann there. Yeah they were probably in the wrong, but it was hilarious as f*ck but I don’t care.
Eva makes it overseas and we see her growth in amazing ways. I love how she fought her fear of tarantulas and delivered a stunning photo. Eva is ready to take the world on. However, she hits her first speedbump with the commercial. Despite being a good speaker, she’s having trouble with the language barrier and flops a bit. We see Eva doubt herself, and that’s where the old Eva comes out. She wants this so bad and she lets herself be petty by hoping her best friends Ann and Norelle flopped as well. I know her intentions weren’t evil. She was making a joke to make herself feel better, but it obviously came across poorly. It was heartbreaking watching Ann and Eva turn on each other over that, especially since they both had good points. I appreciate how far Eva’s come though that she apologized for her behavior sincerely. Norelle’s a perfect angel so of course she accepted. Ann was more difficult though and she needed time. It seemed like things were improving between the two of them…until they’re in the bottom two together and Eva beats her. After Eva had her back for so long, stood up for her, fought for her, and loved her dearly, Ann leaves that house without even giving Eva a hug goodbye. Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking. I hated that’s how their friendship ended, but it’s almost poetic. Eva growing as a human being and getting everything she wanted meant some people had to be left behind. Unfortunately, Ann was one of those toxic presences that had to be left behind. Eva was at her pettiest with Ann. The love they had for each other is still so real and so nice to watch though. Eva is hurt, but still keeps her eyes on the prize. Amanda and Yaya are both tough competition, but, despite being short, Eva is able to go on and win the whole thing. Like I said, this is the most exciting victory in ANTM history in my opinion. I just love Eva to death. She had such an amazing storyline, great pictures, hilarious, a great personality. Just your dream reality show contestant. I would love to see her win this game.

Eva Pigford (Cycle 3, 1st Place)

IPB Image

This picture is still to date the best CoverGirl shot to come from the series. No question.

So there's no denying Eva is an ANTM legend. She has one of the most distinctive, memorable personalities as well as a very solid portfolio. However, considering she’s very likely to win and I’m not as big a fan of her as others are, I’m putting her outside my top 10.

Eva's journey on ANTM was as tumultous as she was. She immediately established herself as "the bitch" and garnered a pretty negative reaction early on. That is, apart from Ann, who very quickly fell in love with Eva and became obsessed with her. Early on, the two were inseparable, although they did have their conflicts along the way. Near the end of the competition, however, they fell out and never really mended their friendship after that point (Ann did not hug Eva on her way out, for example).

Of course, Eva's relationship with Ann was only one part of her journey. Eva also gave us vulnerability, drama, triumphs (the spider shoot comes to mind), and what ultimately ended up being one of the most heartwarming wins to this day. Eva definitely mellowed out a bit from when she was initially cast, but she always maintained that classic Eva spunk.

Eva's body of work on the show was strong. She definitely started out weaker than she finished, but her portfolio definitely had some highlights like her Alter-Egos, Cell Phone, and CoverGirl. Something I might hold against her is that she didn't blow me away as often as I'd have liked. Having said that, I definitely do think based on everything, she was the right winner for the season.

EVA PIGORD
Apparently, Eva is an obvious winner so hopefully this ranking is enough to make sure we don’t get her as a winner, despite being a fan of hers & being one of the strongest winner to come out of the show. On top of that, she also gave us some iconic pictures during her time on ANTM. But unfortunately, I would rather not see her win this rankdown.

Eva Pigford
Diana being petty the last round? Who is shocked. I was so nice to all of you by cutting Nyle just for you to go off and cut Jenah, Elyse, and CariDee who are all literal top favorites of mine so this is my petty cut for it. Eva from the very start is someone I expected to win (or Dani). She is one the more iconic winners and someone who is universally loved. I still think she will win this despite by petty ranking because she is that LOVED by everyone. She is an amazing model who made an amazing career for herself but I am being petty here and am not contributing to her boring win.

If Joanie wins this I’ll never forgive myself for petty cutting Analeigh, I really didn’t think Joanie would be a bigger threat than her. I at least like Analeigh and could stomach her predictable win.

Just gotta hope Wally might’ve petty ranked her for Danielle’s sake :shiver:

Alex

2. Bre Scullark

3. Melrose Bickerstaff

4. April Wilkner

7. Eva Pigford

8. Brittany Brower

9. Sophie Sumner

10. Lisa D'Amato

12. Toccara Jones

13. Norelle Van Herk

15. Amanda Swafford