ANTM Rankdown: The Top 20 Countdown

*Amanda

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the public having Natasha at #14 :ermm:

I would like to apologize on behalf of the public :)

We accept on your behalf, Rei.

But whoa I didn't realize Public put Natasha 14th. :o

I guess Adrianne has it which.....she'd be a fine winner I guess. Certainly not predictable, but also kinda uninspiring.

Yeah I more or less feel this way. She's the OG being the original winner and would be a good winner but not my preferred choice.

I think Yaya has 3 high rankings so I think it's still possible. Not likely, but not impossible.

Who do you think they are from? :shifty:

I mean I ranked her really well! So I love her, but I did not expect her to win. I think she is just universally well-liked and inoffensive. Nobody saw her as a threat and ranked her well I'm thinking.

I think that was definitely the case with Adrienne's rankings. None of us really viewed her as a threat nor thought of tanking her rankings or what not. Although she was never nominated in the game, so makes sense she would rank highly. :lol:

Adrianne's lowish for me, but nearly everyone left is lowish for me so I don't think it matters anymore lol.

Adrianne was on my shortlist to cut at final cut as revenge against Richard for Elyse, but I knew Analeigh would hurt more people while I figured Adrianne would just really hurt Richard lol.