ANTM Rankdown: The Top 20 Countdown

*Amanda

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sorry to Victoria and Wally losing their #1s outside the Top 10 and Victoria losing her whole Top 3. :'( I'm surprised by some of the overall ranking.

Melrose doesn't need that issa.

I’m pretty sure Wally, Denise, and Richard all gave her low rankings unfortunately.

That cut still irks me. :ermm: it's exactly why Melrose will be next because you know Wally/Denise can't stand anyone that isn't cookie cutter nice all the time. :haha:

Your predictions on my Melrose thoughts are very off. ^_^

Ok time to kill off some of Denise and Wally’s faves already :| :dead:

Don't forget my #2 Sophie.

There is a 3-way tie between the next 3 models, so the public's ranking will be determining the order they are posted in and thus, who misses out on the Top 10. (!)

Wow. :o

Richard and Denise; trash. :)

Wow, okay. :unsure::(

I'M SOOO BEHIND HERE.:dead: But i saw Mercedes show up! :wub: Kinda bummed she was this close to making Top 10, but I am pleased with the #11 ranking. Thanks to those that ranked her high and/or gave her great write-ups.

Alex tanking Wally's #1 :haha:

Actually...... I was expecting Alex to rank Mercedes lower at #20. I'm quite happy he didn't as I know he wanted her out earlier and even cut and changed her mind. So I'm thankful he let her make Top 20.

WHYT IED I RANK HER THAT HIGH? WAS I HIGH?

Wallace, you're welcome, I HAVE HIVES RIGHT NOW

lol my 19/18 is winning aren't they? :x

Your comments here. :(

But lol you...... thank you for the high Mercedes ranking and olive branch. I do accept.

Mercedes. Legend.

Thanks for your amazing write-up on her! :wub: She means a lot to me, clearly.

I’m pretty sure Wally, Denise, and Richard all gave her low rankings unfortunately.

That cut still irks me. :ermm: it's exactly why Melrose will be next because you know Wally/Denise can't stand anyone that isn't cookie cutter nice all the time. :haha:

You two, don't involve Denise in this Melrose comment. :* She kept me from nominating Melrose like twice in the later round of these games and would not have allowed me to cut her. :bleh: :*

And dangg right Melrose got a low ranking from me. :* I couldn't stand her at times. :haha: