Richard: 4/20
Diana: 6/20
Wally: 7/20
Alex: 16/20
Dee: 18/20
Victoria: 18/20
IDF: 19/20

ANYA KOP
As much I dragged Whitney in this rankdown, Anya is truly the winner of that season. Anya Kop is flawless who has one of the most amazing portfolio in my opinion; I am probably bias on that regard but I don't really care.

Let's go through her portfolio, real quick:
⦁ "Homeless" photoshoot: high fashion, stood out, and deserved the call-out
⦁ Brooklyn Bridge: Not my favourite photo of hers but still one of the best of the week.
⦁ "Meat" photoshoot: Brilliant! Did not let the meat wear her, easily the best of the week.
⦁"Paint" headshot: Like everyone, she nailed this shot.
⦁ Music Genre photoshoot: One of the best photoshoot ever, Anya produced another great picture.
⦁ Fuerzabruta: Creative photoshoot where Anya knew how to deliver good pose. She was once again, one of the top of the week.
⦁ Airplane hanger photoshoot: Iconic. Easily the best in the group shoot!
⦁ CoverGirl commercial: Challenging commercial in Italian; everyone were underwhelming.
⦁ Roman meets high fashion: Loved it!
⦁ Paprazzi Divas: Flawless.
⦁ CoverGirl: Nailed it!

Now, tell me how this was not enough for her to win Cycle 10? Let's hope it's enough for her to win this rankdown!

IPB Image
I don't know how anyone couldn't love Anya, but I guess we'll see here how her scores rank. :haha: She's so adorable, precious, funny, and an incredible model. Plus, she's from Hawaii, which only makes me love her more. <3 She has the cutest speaking voice. I always remember how sweet and caring she was towards the other girls, like how she took Fatima food when she was sick, helped Lauren when she cut herself, and other things. She made a comment about the other girls cattiness and how there's no sense bringing others down to make yourself feel better. :bye2: She brought everything I could want in a favorite with her lovable personality and top-notch modeling skills. I think she was sometimes criticized for not having ~enough~ personality, which is ridiculous to me. She wasn't super loud, but she still had lots of personality. Anya really wanted to win the competition and it's a darn shame she didn't. :broken: She's high-fashion, educated, talented, a sweetheart, and everything you could ask for. She also won a lot of challenges, so I don't get what fell short in the end. My favorite photos of her include the homeless one, paint, water, group airplane, and Italian movie star. <3

Anya Kop (Cycle 10, 2nd Place)

IPB Image
If any girl from ANTM fits the lovable airhead trope, Anya would probably be one of the first to come to mind. That’s not to say I think she was stupid, but she had a very “chill” vibe to her all while being clumsy at times and not totally present.

Aside from that, Anya was just a really nice person. She rarely had a bad word for anyone, even Whitney (who most of the other girls absolutely loathed). Anya is someone who I’d likely love to hang out with in real life.

Of course, Anya’s personality was not the only memorable part of her journey. Anya consistently took fantastic pictures, never landing in the bottom two and earning five first callouts during her time on the show. Some of my favorite pictures from her portfolio are her Fuerzabruta, Roman Castle, and Paparazzi. She undoubtedly deserved the win over Whitney, so to see her not be crowned at the end was annoying.

Anya overall is just awesome -- awesome at modeling, but above all, just awesome at being awesome. Here’s to hoping she gets a high spot!

My second prediction to win or at least make the top five. She is universally loved and not a petty target. I will be shocked if she doesn’t make near the end because of these reasons. She is a sweetheart and had so many great pictures. I am glad she made it as far as she did. She is truly a princess and underrated treasure of this series.

IPB Image

Aww yayy I am super happy that the sweet and lovely Anya Kop made it to the Final 20 of this game! Honestly when she was in that battle against Allison, that Deee punished us al with, I thought for sure Anya would be a goner. I voted for her to go even though I didn’t really want her to go - but I am glad she made it to the final ground of this game. Anya may be quiet and not-as-memorable personality wise as a lot of the girls of Cycle 10, but ehh I didn’t really care about that. Anya was definitely the most likable and rootable person - at least imo.<3 I was really bummed she didn’t win as i was really rooting so much for her to win. I don’t mind Whitney while others dislike her, but Anya definitely deserved the win! I do love Anya enough to give her the #7 spot - and I gave her the edge over my #8 due to Anya being my favorite model of her respective cycle while Model #8 is not.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Here is a great montage vide of Anya’s best moments on Cycle 10! <3 And the title of the video totally speaks the truth.

2SDitI_dIlI

I do feel like Anya is guaranteed a Top 10 spot so fingers crossed she can accomplish that and wishing her the best for a really great ranking here!

16. Anya Kop
She’s so c00t ^_^. I know I’m well-known for stanning the big personalities and targeting the more lowkey people in this game, but Anya is a different story for me. Cycle 10 was rather toxic that any Anya content was a welcome distraction. Drama would be happening all around her between Whitney, Dominique, Lauren, everybody! Anya just sat there being adorable, being friends with everyone, and modeling her damn ass off! Cycle 10 would’ve been utterly depressing if not for Anya winning in the end after enduring all the ugliness in the house (well she didn’t win…she tied Fatima in the end which I originally thought was an odd choice by Tyra but they both really are so great I have to support it).
I think Anya has a lot of great little moments throughout the season. Her falling in Rome the second they get there is adorable and hilarious. My favorite Anya moment is her on the go-sees though. Her taking charge leading her team around NY even though she didn’t have a damn idea what she was doing :wub:. Randomly strutting around the city with absolutely no plans :wub: We stan! I also appreciate her being nice to Fatima when everyone else around her were awful bullies. As Bitchney’s talking more sh*t about another black girl behind her back over being sick, Anya comforts Fatima and feeds her. Anya’s got no time for drama she has a modeling competition to win! In any other season idk if I would be as high on Anya, but she was a necessary addition to this season specifically and I’m glad we had her.

18. Anya Kop (Cycle 10)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

2SDitI_dIlI

Anya Kop. One-Third of The Holy Trinity. Winner of Cycle 10 of America's Next Top Model. :wub:

Okay. So Anya did not win Cycle 10. But does anybody actually accept the real outcome of that season? Anya is easily the most beloved ANTM contestant ever. For great reason. Amazing personality. So kind. So sweet. So funny. So determined. Perfect model. Complete domination from start to finish. Honestly. Perfect person. Anya really made it impossible not to love her and root for her. On paper, Anya is probably the best model to compete on the show. Unfortunately, even that was not enough for Anya to win the season or to flourish as a model post-show like fellow Holy Trinity member Fatima Siad. Although Anya did start a stellar career post-show, Anya quickly retired from modeling and deprived us of what could have been an insane career. There are endless positives that describe Anya. So why the low ranking? From the moment Amanda announced this game, Anya stood out as an immediate finalist and winner.

Anya proved to defy any and all odds during this game. Immediate saves any time she was nominated. Anya easily defeated Allison Harvard in battle. From the very beginning of this game, everybody sang all the praises for Anya. So this is my only shot at avoiding the most predictable, foregone, unsurprising Rankdown win ever. I've already been branded The Devil™ in this game, so might as well end the game with one final act of treachery. Though I highly doubt my ranking does much to truly tank her final position, unless other rankers follow in my evil footsteps. Anya will rank super well and that will be justified and totally deserved. This does not mean that I dislike Anya or anything. Anya is absolutely one of my favorite contestants ever on the show. For the myriad of reasons the fandom loves Anya, I do as well. But this brings me full-circle to a point I made in the very beginning of this game: entertainment trumps all. While Anya offered plenty of funny moments, cute confessionals, and outstanding photos, Anya really exists in the background of Cycle 10, which is one of the most dramatic seasons of the entire series. Whitney, Fatima, Dominique, Lauren U., Claire, Allison K. all filled the season with constant drama and borderline psychotic freakouts. In all that chaos, the incredibly sweet Anya just comes across extremely boring.

Anya is a bit of an exception to this rule, since her personality is so unique and amazing. Ultimately though, Anya only fully delivers as a model and a personality, but comes up short as an entertaining reality television character. That does not mean I am not fulfilled by her time on the show. I really am. But compared to other ANTM legends, Anya is known for being the best model. Not for bringing the best of both worlds to the competition. But let's go through all of her journey and talk about why she really is cemented as a series legend.

Anya entered the competition as the ditzy, high fashion beauty from Hawaii. Instantly captivating and the most obvious frontrunner ever, she quickly endeared me to her with her airhead ways and carved a special place in my heart out for herself. As quickly as she entered the competition the frontrunner, she just as quickly earned a first call-out after the first photoshoot of the season. The rest is history. Probably the one model that actually rocked the ice blonde/bleached eyebrows look that Tyra so favors. Produced a good photo during the boat lingerie shoot, even if this is her weakest shot of the competition. That says a lot though. Anya quickly regained the top spot after the slayage that is her meat-packing photoshoot. Two first call-outs in three weeks without being shoved forcibly down our throats? Ann Ward is SHOOK. Ann Ward could never. :wub:

Paint beauty photo? Iconic. Anya definitely produced her second okay-ish photo during the music genre photoshoot. The shot is pretty cool from a styling and composition aspect, but definitely is not the most stunning photo of her face. But that's perfectly fine considering that she would follow this shot up with the iconic Fuerza Bruta photo. MAJOR. I almost wish that Anya could have shared in the first call-out with Fatima. No worries though, since Anya would claim her third FCO the following week during the jet-setters photoshoot. On top of a challenge win for being absolutely the most personable human being in existence. Gotta love Anya.

Anya arrives in Rome. Immediately she falls out of the tour bus before even taking one step on Italian soil. ICONIC ANYA. Anya won the first overseas challenge, after impressing a high fashion designer the most. Except she failed at the iconic Italian CoverGirl commercial :dead:

By this point, I was entirely convinced that Anya would win the season. Even when she "bombed" or performed less than average, she completely stunned the judges, still looked damn good, and had a marketable personality. But the writing was already on the wall for Whitney, and this became completely apparent during Top 5 week. Anya produced another insanely amazing photograph during the high-fashion Renaissance photoshoot. But at panel, Anya was critiqued for having a generic personality. My heart broke for Anya. A genuinely sweet, funny, hardworking, and talented person was basically being told that they would not win, simply because Tyra wanted to fill her plus-size quota for the entire series of the show and award the model that "changed" because of Tyra's coaching. This pissed me off to no end.

Especially when Anya went on to produce the best photo in ANTM history. Yep. That's right. I would probably argue that her paparazzi shot is easily the most believable advertisement/billboard campaign/high fashion catalogue photo in the history of the show. Actual perfection. Flawless even. I'm not claiming her paparazzi photo as my personal favorite, but I objectively cannot think of a better photo. Fourth first call-out earned, along with a spot in the finals. I really hoped for a miracle to occur during this finale. Honestly. During the CoverGirl commercial, Anya sort of struggled to deliver the lines effectively. But her personality and insane model looks shone through so well that all was forgiven. In combination with a brilliant photo, Anya earned her fifth first call-out and earned her spot in the Versace final runway. Though the moment that Whitney progressed to the finals, I knew that Anya was doomed once and for all. Anya did struggle a bit during the final runway, but she was also sabotaged with the most constricting and restrictive outfit in final runway history. LOL. No need to be so obvious Tyra. Final panel happened. We know the bullsh*t outcome.

Anya is so gracious in her defeat. I would have demolished the entire set if I were her. LOL. Her post-show career really was booming for about two years. I mean, Anya was working and booking amazing shows. However, her career ended pretty soon after and she retired from modeling. I wish I could find an update on her, but I hope she is well and is fully aware that the fandom still considers her to be the absolute best. There is a reason why the love for her has never died. I know mine has not. <3

Anya Kop? More like Anya Mop. 20th place please.

Alex

2. Bre Scullark

3. Melrose Bickerstaff

4. April Wilkner

8. Brittany Brower

9. Sophie Sumner

10. Lisa D'Amato

12. Toccara Jones

13. Norelle Van Herk

15. Amanda Swafford

16. Anya Kop

17. Kayla Ferrel