Season 17 Playoffs: Who will be Blake's top 3?

steverx

Who will be Blake's top 3?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Public Vote #1

• Cali Wilson
    • Ricky Duran
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Braddy
    • Gracee Shriver
  2. 2. Public Vote #2

• Cali Wilson
    • Ricky Duran
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Braddy
    • Gracee Shriver
  3. 3. Blake's Save

• Cali Wilson
    • Ricky Duran
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Braddy
    • Gracee Shriver

I think this is Blake's priority order for Coach save

Ricky Duran > Kat Hammock > Cali Wilson > Ricky Braddy > Gracee

My prediction

PV 1 = Gracee

PV 2 = Ricky Duran

Coach Save = Kat Hammock (If she flopped, Cali/Ricky Braddy will take over this)

WANT

PV2: Kay Hammock

PV2: Gracee Shriver (if she bounces back from her Ko

Save: Honestly either of the three are fine. Likely the only team where I enjoy all five contestants

THINK

PV1: Cali Wilson or Gracee Shriver (whoever performs better)

PV2: Ricky Braddy

Save: Kat

Gracee (being a country artist) and Cali (if she puts on a great performance) get the two public votes, in either order.

I would prefer seeing Blake save Kat, but he'd never sack his only four-chair-turn, so I think he'll save Ricky D.

Predict:

PV1: Ricky Duran

PV2: Gracee Shriver

Save: Cali Wilson

Want:

PV2: Cali Wilson

Save: Ricky Braddy (could settle for Gracee here)

This is a really tough one to call since for the most part, the contestants are on a kind of equal playing field.

I think Ricky Duran's been the best received by the public (correct me if I'm wrong) and I don't think it's likely he'll flop. As Blake's only country artist, Gracee literally just has to not give the worst performance of the season to at least get the second most popular vote. If that were to happen however, I think Kat would get the second PV instead (don't think America wants either of Blake's two gay contestants going through on the PV, especially after Ricky Braddy's KO lol). That being said, I think Blake would side with Cali over Kat if he had too since the teen girl role would already be filled by Gracee and there's already plenty of young female competition throughout the other teams.

I think Ricky Duran's been the best received by the public (correct me if I'm wrong) and I don't think it's likely he'll flop.

As of now, that's Cali and Kat, actually, after their Knockouts. Surprising, since I thought that the latter's Knockout wasn't THAT great. Ricky D. took a bit of a hit due to several fans thinking that Joana should've won their Knockout. But a recovery in the Playoffs is possible.

Predict:

PV2: Gracee Shriver

Want:

PV2: Cali Wilson

Save: Ricky Braddy (could settle for Gracee here)

This is a really tough one to call since for the most part, the contestants are on a kind of equal playing field.

I think Ricky Duran's been the best received by the public (correct me if I'm wrong) and I don't think it's likely he'll flop. As Blake's only country artist, Gracee literally just has to not give the worst performance of the season to at least get the second most popular vote. If that were to happen however, I think Kat would get the second PV instead (don't think America wants either of Blake's two gay contestants going through on the PV, especially after Ricky Braddy's KO lol). That being said, I think Blake would side with Cali over Kat if he had too since the teen girl role would already be filled by Gracee and there's already plenty of young female competition throughout the other teams.

Honestly there’s been several lgbt contestants who’ve gotten through in past seasons on PV alone. Billy Gilman, Michelle Chamuel, and Rayshunn Lamarr (albeit the format was different that season), to name a few. Tbh most lgbt contestants have more difficulty getting to the live playoffs than they do receiving votes. Not saying they’re not at a disadvantage in votes cause they are, but maybe were overreacting about the voters due to ignorant facebookers who might not even vote. Also Cali hasn’t really mentioned it on the voice channel yet, so that could help her, and Ricky being a worship leader could help him (especially if he sings a worship or country song in the playoffs). And them being on team Blake would help them a bit ..

Also quasi-unrelated, since we really don’t know the sexuality of the other three, I’d be living for the Facebook meltdown if the other three Team Blake members revealed on the voice playoffs show to be LGBT as well :haha:

As of now, that's Cali and Kat, actually, after their Knockouts. Surprising, since I thought that the latter's Knockout wasn't THAT great. Ricky D. took a bit of a hit due to several fans thinking that Joana should've won their Knockout. But a recovery in the Playoffs is possible.

Hmm ok. This one could really go so many ways depending on how they perform so I'd never actually make a bet on this one, but I think in terms of saves, Blake might be feeling Ricky Duran > Cali Wilson > Kat Hammock > Ricky Braddy > Gracee Shriver.

I think this is Blake's strongest team in a while. Which is amazing since I thought he had the weakest during the first week or 2 of blinds. :haha:

Also Cali hasn’t really mentioned it on the voice channel yet, so that could help her, and Ricky being a worship leader could help him (especially if he sings a worship or country song in the playoffs).

I've read comments on Cali's KO in the YT saying that Cali is promoting LGBT+ agenda. Ricky got the same too, but even worse, saying that he don't deserve singing church song because he goes against the church teaching.

idk why people are like that :'(

I've read comments on Cali's KO in the YT saying that Cali is promoting LGBT+ agenda. Ricky got the same too, but even worse, saying that he don't deserve singing church song because he goes against the church teaching.

idk why people are like that :'(

That’s stupid for them to say. Those idiots who say those things are the ones going against Church teaching as one of the biggest commandments are Love Your Neighbor As Yourself. . But like Facebook, I better at least 50% of them won’t even vote.

Edited by xfactor22

WHAT I WANT:

1. Cali Wilson

2. Gracee Shriver

Save: Ricky Braddy

WHAT I PREDICT:

1. Gracee Shriver

2. Ricky Duran

I think it's interesting that Blake's only true country artist this year is a female steal. Speaking of Gracee, I checked Facebook for the first time in 2 years just to see what that population thought of some of the contestants. Viewers have really caught onto Gracee. Some of them are even calling her the next Chloe Kohanski, a stolen Knockout who goes on to win (which I think is taking it a bit too far, honestly). Fortunately, I like her too, although she isn't one of my snowflakes, and I don't usually like country. I'd probably like her more if she had more range, but maybe she'll grow into it. She sings really well in her range, even if it's limited. I also predict Ricky Duran going through because he has had generous momentum since his blind. I think he's losing some of it now, but I still think it'll be enough to get him to Top 12, especially if he does noticeably well. I think his steal depends on who performs the best during the playoffs, and I just predict that Cali will.

I don't dislike anyone on Blake's team, although I find Kat to be the most uninteresting out of his singers, and I think Ricky Duran is overrated. Neither one is terrible or anywhere close, though. This is a really strong team, which sucks in situations like these... because no matter what happens when America votes, I'm going to be pleased AND disappointed. Three good singers are going to go through, and two good singers are going home, no matter what.