The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Rob Cesternino

IPB Image

It's sad that I have to choose between Rob and Aubry when there's still fodder in this, but I love Aubry more so I'm saving her and cutting Rob. Rob first appeared on Survivor: The Amazon, where he placed 3rd over all. Rob proved to be a pretty good strategist that season, helping to orchestrate the blindsides of both Alex and Christy, along with telling Matthew every lie he could to ensure his safety, which worked because Matthew convinced Jenna to keep Rob over Butch at Top 4. He was ousted when Jenna won the final 3 immunity challenge and chose to take Matthew to the final tribal council. He then returned for all-stars, where he did not fare as well. His tribe avoided the first 3 tribal councils, but they lost the 4th immunity challenge and Romber spearheaded his elimination, making him a pre-merge boot this time around. Rob currently co-hosts Rob Has a Podcast, along with Stephen Fishbach. Here's a fun fact: He & Fishbach were asked to be a team on TAR31 but didn't because of Fishbach's wedding.

I might go back and make this longer if I have time but I just want to get it posted for now. Here's a clip highlighting some of Rob's moments on the show:

kEARXH9uyp0

Saving: Aubry Bracco

TRIBE 1:

01. Colleen Haskell
02. Tammy Leitner
03. Crystal Cox
04. Hali Ford
05. Karen O'Neil Ganci
06. Marvin Latimer
07. Ashley Iocco
08. Howard Overby
09. Dave & Margaretta
10. Gus & Hera
11. Lorena & Jason
12. Vanck & Ashton

TRIBE 2:

01. Sean Rector
02. Christy Smith
03. Jane Bright
04. Angelina Keeley
05. Amy Crews
06. Helen Kim
07. Jackie Ibarra
08. Kaitlyn Herman
09. Tanner & Josh
10. Marty & Hagan
11. London & Logan
12. Kristi & Jen

Colleen Haskell

IPB Image

The OG survivor Sweetheart. Colleen was on Survivor Borneo. She was part of the Pagong tribe, the tribe that couldn't get the stuff together strategically until it was too late. She was the last victim of the "Pagonging", or the last member of her tribe that went out all in a row at the merge. Colleen finished the season in 6th place. By the end she has figured out what to do strategically, and she was successful in befriending Kelly, but the pair were not enough to save Colleen from leaving. She left in a vote of 4 to 2 (with Richard, Rudy, Sean and Sue) voting her out of the game.

Colleen was known for her friendship with Greg while they were out on the island. She is one of the more popular contestants to have played from Borneo. Despite that, she has not played a second time, and has seemed to move on her with her life post survivor. I think I eliminated Colleen in the Survivor Rankdown as well.

Save: Tammy

Marvin Latimer

IPB Image

Just woke up and noticed we had reached a majority so I'll do this from my phone and probably go back to bed. :haha: Anyways Marvin was on Big Brother 5 and he became the first person in Big Brother history to be evicted during a double eviction. So that's some cool history for him. He ended up in 6th place. Marvin won HoH twice and was the second African American to win HoH twice. Marvin was the first houseguest to survive a backdoor since Nakomis is the first one to come up with that concept. So Marvin had a lot of cool firsts I guess but I'm not really attached to him so he can go.

Saving Hali Ford

Edited by CGlaserFan