The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

No do what you want!! Don't let me influence anything I'm just the host lol (unless you're letting Sola influence which I guess that's the game and I'm not getting involved there). Besides I'm sure you'd do Aubry more justice than most others.

Oh, I didn't see this until after I already posted the write-up. :lol:

I prefer Aubry over Alex anyway, so it's fine.

Kelley Wentworth

IPB Image

Kelley Wentworth is a contestant from Survivor: San Juan del Sur, Survivor: Cambodia, and Survivor: Edge of Extinction. I don't know which version of her is getting eliminated so let me check the front page real quick. It's Survivor: San Juan del Sur. She is the daughter of Dale Wentworth. Kelly was in a strong position in the Hunahpu tribe until a switch was made which sent her to the rival Coyopa tribe to be with her father. She was looked at as a bigger than her father and was sent home instead of him. She placed 14th place and lasted 13 days on the island. Not much impact to be made in 13 days so this was an easy cut among the nominees. :(

What are we ranking by? How will the little pictures appear at the end when someone wins their "season" now.

No what I meant is that you're ranking each individual for all their seasons, not separately per season since I guess there was confusion. But no I'm not doing a "season winner" collage or anything. There's like 3 or 4 people per season lol, not that impressive.

No what I meant is that you're ranking each individual for all their seasons, not separately per season since I guess there was confusion. But no I'm not doing a "season winner" collage or anything. There's like 3 or 4 people per season lol, not that impressive.

Libby the automatic Ghost Island winner :wub:

Demetres Giannitsos

IPB Image

I'm like 99% sure Demetres was cut by me in the BB Rankdown after making it all the way to the end so figured I'd do it again oop! We all know I ain't seen BBCAN but I do know who he is, he's prominent in the BB community due to Ika. Anyways, Demetres Giannitsos was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 5. He was amazing at competitons and known for his alliance and showmance with Ika Wong. He won 5 HOHs and 2 POVs during the season. He survived Week 1 eviction by a vote of 7-6... whew! He and Ika made it to the final 4 but their dominance ended there as they were both ended by Kevin Martin, eventual winner of the season. Demetres placed 3rd in this season and was the final member of the jury. He ended up voting for the eventual winner Kevin. He is pretty well known in the RTV world so good for him. Seems like a nice dude too.

Save: Amy and Maya, scientist queens