The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

TWILA TANNER

IPB Image

I haven't seen Survivor: Vanuatu, but I have heard details of the season and know that Twila was a memorable contestant. This was a season that divided the tribes by gender, and Twila admitted early on that she got along with men better than she did with women. And it proved to be right as she butted heads with her fellow castaways, most notably Eliza. The two of them were in quite a heated feud. Twila was very blunt and abrasive, and she became quite controversial as she swore on her son's life as leverage in the game. As for her game play, Twila was in the majority alliance throughout the game, but she hardly got any respect from the jurors. Twila made it to the Final 2 alongside eventual winner Chris Daugherty, and some of the jurors tore her apart. They were bothered how she swore on her son and then went back on her word. Twila was reduced to tears and admitted she did not want to hurt anyone. Although her answers to the jury were brutally honest, the two votes she got from Scout and Ami were not enough to claim the million dollar prize and title of Sole Survivor. Anyway, as I said, Twila competed on a season I didn't watch. Therefore, I'm not too attached to her, but I doubt I would've been a fan of hers this season had I watched. Anyway, sorry to Twila and to any Twila fans, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Trish.

IPB Image

AUDREY MIDDLETON

IPB Image

Audrey Middleton is a contestant from big Brother 17 and she is known for one who played too hard too fast. She is also the first (and only) transgender person to be on BBUS so really good for her. She was initially a part of The Goblins alliance which consisted of Da'Vonne Rogers, Audrey Middleton, Jeff Weldon, Jason Roy, Jackie Ibarra, Meg Maley, and James Huling. They dominated the first week of the game but then, Da'Vonne and Audrey had a blowup which pretty much led to the death of that alliance. In Week 4, she was backdoored after Vanessa won POV under Shelli's HOH. She had a huge meltdown and even violated Have Not rules and got a penalty vote. She was evicted that week in 14th place.

Shana & Jennifer

IPB Image

I don’t really care too much about either of my options, but Amanda has the same name as me, so. :giggle: Really, though, Shana & Jennifer are fine, just..,not that interesting IMO when we had other dynamics like Ronald & Christina, Nathan & Jennifer, Kynt & Vyxsin that season etc. Their highest leg placement was 3rd. Their team would completely break down though when Shana U-Turned Jason & Lorena while Jennifer didn’t want to U-Turn anybody and they spent the following leg arguing with each other, which cost them the race. They finished 7th overall. They were also the first team to use a U-Turn, which is now a staple of the race.

Saving: Amanda Hansen