The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On 1/21/2020 at 10:54 PM, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Hi! I just got my account validated, I've been following Idolforums since the 13th season 🙂 I've always been anonymous and I'm very happy to be able to post!

welcome to posting t3761.gif

On 1/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, roundtown said:

guess we should have seen the Jonas Bros coming

9 hours ago, Agenator333 said:

Just noticed that we have a built in GIFy in the update! Oh My God GIF by swerk

amazing feature 

happy toy story GIF

On 1/22/2020 at 11:27 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Is it possible that the list could be updated with like the red and green colors like the past seasons? I feel like that way it was easier to keep track of the contestants lol

I'll be updating that this weekend. :thumbs:

Wednesday-Saturday are my busiest days for work, esp. Friday - but I'll double check everything and edit this weekend.

Somebody messaged me with 2 photos from Joanna and Zan Fiskum's Instagrams - they both appeared to be backstage yesterday in their stories (same spot - the stories have expired since then but it's obviously the same spot. It seems like Zan Fiskum is definitely in and made it to knockouts.

26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Somebody messaged me with 2 photos from Joanna and Zan Fiskum's Instagrams - they both appeared to be backstage yesterday in their stories (same spot - the stories have expired since then but it's obviously the same spot. It seems like Zan Fiskum is definitely in and made it to knockouts.

My two pre-show favorites making it to Knockouts? I'm here for it!

On 1/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, Someone648 said:

So with one taping's spoilers out of the way, known post-blind teams:

Kelly: (4/12)

• Jules
  • Mandi Thomas
  • Sara Collins
  • Tayler Green

Nick: (4/12)

• Arei Moon
  • Jacob Miller
  • Kevin Farris
  • Samuel Wilco

John: (2/12)

• Cedrice Webber
  • Thunderstorm Artis

Blake: (4/12)

• Cam Spinks
  • Jamal Corrie
  • Kailey Abel
  • Levi Watkins

Unplaced, but confirmed via promo (1)

• Samantha Howell (turned at least Nick, but not John)

Assumed chair turner - unplaced (Based on location, social media, etc.) (11)

• Brandin Jay
  • Gigi Hess
  • Joanna Serenko
  • Joei Fulco
  • Jon Mullins
  • Micah Iverson
  • Michael Williams
  • Tate Brusa
  • Todd Michael Hall
  • Todd Tilghman
  • Toneisha Harris

It's still a top 48 this season, so we have 26/48, assuming that those assumed 11 are correct.

I can’t guarantee all of these, but I think...

Tate - Nick

Samantha - Kelly

Joanna - Nick

Joei- Blake

Micah - Kelly

This is just based on things I see in the follows/followers....who they follow, when they followed, and who follows them . 

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I believe this puts Toneisha into the KO. That molding along the ceiling matches what I’ve seen in photos from others who are assumed to be still be in. 

Good catch. I think that if Joei, Toneisha, Todd 1 & 2, and Jon were all able to be at Denny's on day 2 of battlesin the middle of the day - they all made it through battles on day 1.

If they'd been eliminated, I assume they'd be at an airport/plane the next day.

Plus, we can assume that Todd Tilghman won based on his stories, Jon's given some indication that he's not with his wife at the moment, and TMH & Joei haven't given any indication that they're anywhere yet either.

Edited by Someone648

48 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Good catch. I think that if Joei, Toneisha, Todd 1 & 2, and Jon were all able to be at Denny's on day 2 of battlesin the middle of the day - they all made it through battles on day 1.

If they'd been eliminated, I assume they'd be at an airport/plane the next day.

Plus, we can assume that Todd Tilghman won based on his stories, Jon's given some indication that he's not with his wife at the moment, and TMH & Joei haven't given any indication that they're anywhere yet either.

If we assume those 5 made the KO round, we know 17/32 (assuming they follow previous seasons' format).

Thunderstorm Artis

Cedris Webber

Madi Thomas

Tayler Green

Levi Watkins

Arei Moon

Cam Spinks

Jacob Miller

Joanna Serenko

Zan Fiskum

Micah Iverson

Samantha Howell

Joei Fulco

Toneisha Harris

Todd Tilghman

Todd Michael Hall

Jon Mullins

I’ve been following Gigi Hess and Paris Simone on social media and I think none of them made it past battles. Gigi has been posting home (I think) and with her friends and Paris has been constantly posting covers. It may be that she already had the videos and has been uploading them while she is on the voice, however I don’t think that’s very likely.

23 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I’ve been following Gigi Hess and Paris Simone on social media and I think none of them made it past battles. Gigi has been posting home (I think) and with her friends and Paris has been constantly posting covers. It may be that she already had the videos and has been uploading them while she is on the voice, however I don’t think that’s very likely.

Yes, Gigi would have to had lost her battle since she's been posting from home (although granted, if there's a mistake on the list of chair turners in the first place - Gigi's the most likely one since we only have one photo of her as proof).

I know Paris Simone has been posting from home so I'd assumed she was out, but I don't recall anything from her before the battles so she'll be one that's gonna have to wait until she shows up in a promo or doesn't reveal on reveal day.

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Yes, Gigi would have to had lost her battle since she's been posting from home (although granted, if there's a mistake on the list of chair turners in the first place - Gigi's the most likely one since we only have one photo of her as proof).

I know Paris Simone has been posting from home so I'd assumed she was out, but I don't recall anything from her before the battles so she'll be one that's gonna have to wait until she shows up in a promo or doesn't reveal on reveal day.

I have more proof than the picture that Gigi's made it to the battles. By stories I'm pretty sure she was eliminated during the battles, though.

2 notes (editing in case there's anything else lol)

-Allegra Miles is likely in. Somebody messaged me this, but Allegra commented on one of Joanna's posts a few weeks ago, and Joanna commented "c u sooooon"

Seems like a good indication of Allegra's shot. Additionally, I noticed she had a show on the 7th or 8th, but after that her posts were less frequent and a bit more vague. I'm gonna be highlighting Allegra Miles as "in".

-Angelica Rios is also a contestant that based on Instagram activity, I assumed was a chair  - but never highlighted her because I didn't get a post from her that gave away her location leading up to battles. I still think she turned a chair, but based off of her post today - she's home. So if she did make it, then she lost her battle. I won't highlight her yet though since I'm just making a guess.

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Allegra followed Nick pretty early on, and recently followed Kevin and Joe Jonas, along with mama Jonas, so...my guess is she was Team Nick and got bounced in the battles. 

While I'm not sure about her team (although I agree with you that she definitely seems to be leaning Nick), I think she might still be in it because she hasn't appeared in her own stories, and she was usually present in her stories prior to the 7th/8th. I'm guessing she's still in it. She's been posting a lot of throwbacks and whatnot.

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

While I'm not sure about her team (although I agree with you that she definitely seems to be leaning Nick), I think she might still be in it because she hasn't appeared in her own stories, and she was usually present in her stories prior to the 7th/8th. I'm guessing she's still in it. She's been posting a lot of throwbacks and whatnot.

Fair enough. She could still be in. She just posted a picture of a ceiling in her story and called it “art.”  Maybe she wanted us to see that. I can’t tell whether that’s the hotel ceiling. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Is Zach Day 100% out? Haven't been following stories but I've noticed he followed a few crew members recently, along with people confirmed to make battles.

Also, was just provided with another (very likely) chair turner. Her name's Megan Danielle.

2 minutes ago, indii said:

Is Zach Day 100% out? Haven't been following stories but I've noticed he followed a few crew members recently, along with people confirmed to make battles.

Also, was just provided with another (very likely) chair turner. Her name's Megan Danielle.

If I remember correctly, Zach Day had a show a day or two before battles, which would've kept him out.

Thank you for the tip on Megan Danielle! Other than the follows and her most recent photo appearing to be outside of a hotel (not necessarily the contestant's hotel), there's nothing that I can tell that points to her being either in or out, but she's definitely a great catch. 🙂

Megan Danielle Instagram | Youtube

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

If I remember correctly, Zach Day had a show a day or two before battles, which would've kept him out.

Thank you for the tip on Megan Danielle! Other than the follows and her most recent photo appearing to be outside of a hotel (not necessarily the contestant's hotel), there's nothing that I can tell that points to her being either in or out, but she's definitely a great catch. 🙂

Kelly is the only coach she follows. 

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

That's what I was going by. Might not be the most reliable spoiler, but I've seen two views of the hotel on the outside, one from Cedrice's story a week or two back, and another from La'mon Junior's post from back in October. Both seemed to match up.

Anyways, one more name I thought had a pretty good chance of being in is Chelle Sue.

EDIT: I have a few new names, one of which, for reasons I can't specify, I am fairly confident in being in. This name is Jakeob Burlingame.

Other names I had on my list were Roderick Chambers, Danelis Giselle, and Joey Busse.

Edited by indii

6 minutes ago, indii said:

That's what I was going by. Might not be the most reliable spoiler, but I've seen two views of the hotel on the outside, one from Cedrice's story a week or two back, and another from La'mon Junior's post from back in October. Both seemed to match up.

Anyways, one more name I thought had a pretty good chance of being in is Chelle Sue.

She follows Kelly, Kelly Clarkson Show, Voice Casting and The Voice. Clearly Team Kelly if she turned a chair. Only follows a couple contestants. These were all recent follows. 

https://instagram.com/_chellesue_?igshid=89pu0mq6prrq

Edited by TeamAudra