The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hey guys, sorry that's I've been super inactive for like a week now lol. My work schedule got crazy and had me working from home on my "days off"

Anyways, just wanted to comment that I'd found a new potential name who may be familiar to some people (she was on AGT Season 10 - she got eliminated in Judge Cuts):

Brittney Allen Instagram | Youtube

She's followed by Joanna, Mandi, and others - Mandi Castillo's follow was very recent. I'm leaning towards her being a chair turner. She's got decent vocals but as seen on AGT, she's struggled in the past. Hopefully she's worked on that stage fright.

She only follows John. And his wife. Both recent follows. 

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She only follows John. And his wife. Both recent follows. 

Yeah, I was leaning towards her being on Team John if she turned a chair.

Should be interesting to see how she's improved over the past few years because I did like her audition but I wouldn't label that as the audition of someone who's likely going very far. She could've improved a ton since then, however.

Also just writing this down because I don't think I've seen it placed anywhere:

Cam Wesley Instagram | Youtube

Edited by Someone648

Just a reminder for reveal day:

-People who don't reveal are generally out. I believe that the only people who post the #iauditioned image are the ones who actually got the chance to audition in front of the judges, whether they turned a chair or not. Hannah Goebel was an exception to this, but she did end up dropping out so there was a partial reason why there.

-Most of them post within 48 hours. After that, there's a few scattered late additions throughout the week.

-There will likely be new additions to the list (such as Mike Jerel up above) who we might give serious consideration to as chair turners.

-This is implied above, but posting a reveal photo does NOT mean that the person turned a chair.

I did not even notice this. Tues is on the official Twitter.

So either we have 1st week Tuesday, Tuesday are back or  NBC forgot to inform the graphics guys Intern  about the canceled Tuesday :stealth:

Roderick's chances are pretty good. He posts a schedule of his shows every month on his instagram and facebook. Conveniently enough, he didn't post any sort of schedule for January, when battles and knockouts were taping.

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Tyrone Mr. SuperFantastic

This woman revealed for her brother, but didn’t mention her brother’s name. 

If that's the name he goes with on the show, then we will stan Mr. Superfantastic!

Also, it appears her brother is Darious Lyles based on a Tweet she favorited. Thanks for the heads up! 🙂

Isabel Dumas....

She’s been a difficult one to figure out. 

She posted this photo 5 days before KO. This is in her hometown of San Francisco (see Google Map screenshot below the IG post. I could read the street sign, so I mapped it out).

cz5zgCb.jpg

So, the only way she could still be in is if she went home for a few days in between battles and KO, which is probably unlikely. 

Now, the question is whether she turned a chair. This cover was posted the day before battles. Is that the hotel room?  I don’t think so. Some things in that room match up with previous videos. Unless she  recorded this at an earlier date, she probably did not turn a chair. I didn’t follow her stories very closely, so maybe there’s other evidence I’m not aware of. 

16 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Isabel Dumas....

She’s been a difficult one to figure out. 

She posted this photo 5 days before KO. This is in her hometown of San Francisco (see Google Map screenshot below the IG post. I could read the street sign, so I mapped it out).

cz5zgCb.jpg

So, the only way she could still be in is if she went home for a few days in between battles and KO, which is probably unlikely. 

Now, the question is whether she turned a chair. This cover was posted the day before battles. Is that the hotel room?  I don’t think so. Some things in that room match up with previous videos. Unless she  recorded this at an earlier date, she probably did not turn a chair. I didn’t follow her stories very closely, so maybe there’s other evidence I’m not aware of. 

She also doesn't have a Twitter account (afaik) and posted some pics from "Prague" (lol) during the battle rounds week, so she's most likely out. Not that I believe everything she posts (she might be trolling) but that info suggests that she didn't turn a chair. 

Edited by echoap
BS

16 minutes ago, echoap said:

She also doesn't have a Twitter account (afaik) and posted some pics from "Prague" (lol) during the battle rounds week, so she's most likely out. Not that I believe everything she posts (she might be trolling) but that info suggests that she didn't turn a chair. 

Yeah, the lack of a Twitter account is a big one. I didn’t even think to check that. Anyway...looking at the big picture, she might be better off in the long run. Just keep writing songs. 

I dug up some LIVE video of Cam Spinks. There’s a lot out there, actually. He either has a limited range, or he just chooses to sing in a limited range. There were a

couple videos where he went for big notes and it sort of fizzled out. I’m not suggesting he still won’t or can’t win the show, but he’s more similar to Hoot, Red Marlow, or Chris Kroeze than he is to Adam Wakefield or Sundance. He’s still pretty decent, but I don’t think he’ll get really ambitious with song choices. Here’s an example.