DWTS Season 28 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

The worst robbery on the show, imo. :ermm:

I'm kinda surprised about that too. :dead: But am glad you stuck with us/DWTS. :haha:

Agreed. :'(

It's been a rough time for DWTS since then but I'm glad we're slowly getting back on track, with this top 5. :haha:

Wally out here really trying to start another fanwar. :)

Said I would stay out of fanwars but if any of them involve Tinashe I'm defending her to the end :*

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most robbed ever tbh :x

where was the judges save then? :'(

I think the judges' save should have been there from Day One.

[Tinashe's] fans just thought it was like the athletes season and she won after four weeks. :wub:

LOL!!!

We all know the biggest robbery was Master P in season 2. :ermm:

Robbed of getting a 3, that is.

I can think of an even bigger robbery: Sean not getting 1's and 2's in the earlier weeks of this season.

Edited by Walker359718

Hopefully this doesn’t rehash the “most robbed” fan wars. :shiver:
There shouldn't a fanwar since we all know Lindsey losing to Jordan was the biggest robbery. :wub:

I mean if we're losing all of our old posts, might as well start scheduling some Lindsey/Jordan fan wars.

Wally out here really trying to start another fanwar. :)

I'm not trying to, boy. :) :*

Agreed. :'(

It's been a rough time for DWTS since then but I'm glad we're slowly getting back on track, with this top 5. :haha:

Said I would stay out of fanwars but if any of them involve Tinashe I'm defending her to the end :*

Ooh goodness, it most certainly was. :'( Really glad about DWTS finally getting back on track now. I didn't think it ever would. :haha:

:wub:

We all know the biggest robbery was Master P in season 2. :ermm:

Robbed of getting a 3, that is.

:dead:

I take it back, the biggest robbery was Brant Daugherty. Randomly had a storyline halfway through the season about literally getting robbed of his dance shoes at gunpoint :giggle:

Omgg I totally remember that story. That was soo insane. :fear:

The new dances round seems like it could be a pretty emotional one all around, because each celeb is dancing to a song that has a special meaning to them.

Hopefully she finally gets a perfect score for it. :wub:Unless Len finds some nonsensical reason to give her a 9 instead of a 10.

Not to be dramatic, but if James doesn't dance to I Don't Want to Wait, I'm starting a riot. :)

Let's avoid the riot. He must dance to that song.

Still disappointed no one figured out why I prefer Dawson's Creek to BH 90210. Slackers.

Edited by aliasocfan

The new dances round seems like it could be a pretty emotional one all around, because each celeb is dancing to a song that has a special meaning to them.

Yeah it looks like its gonna be a really strong all-around round. :yes: Only Ally's dance won't be emotional as her Redemption dance will be the more emotional dance.

Not to be dramatic, but if James doesn't dance to I Don't Want to Wait, I'm starting a riot. :)

That actually would have been cool if he danced his Contemporary to that. :haha:

Still disappointed no one figured out why I prefer Dawson's Creek to BH 90210. Slackers.

Oooh, tell us why. :teehee: :haha:

Maybe he'll dance to it for his freestyle?

They already released song spoilers for this week and he's dancing to Take Me to Church for that round.

Hopefully she finally gets a perfect score for it. :wub:Unless Len finds some nonsensical reason to give her a 9 instead of a 10.

Omg Hannah's choice makes me 100 more dead knowing she picked it

I am expecting Ally to be handed a perfect score while everyone else is nitpicked because that's how this show is :)

Edited by *Diana