*Amanda

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why close all the threads?

To preserve all the posts in them.

Making a new post erases all previous posts in a thread. The old posts from the prediction game and the unpopular opinion thread have been wiped out because of this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lP6d7B3ad/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lgCfvBLtN/

Some pics of Kel's and Hannah's rehearsals. So there's male pros in them..... so I wonder and would be guessing if the male pros/guest dancers will be involved in the Boy Band dances while the female pros/guest dancers will be involved in the girl group performances?

Ooh and it's also Lauren's birthday. She turns 25 today - so happy birthday to her! :party: :D

I think they must have deleted the post because I was going to rant about it here, and now I can't find it :giggle: But the DWTS Instagram posted a collage of 'some of our favorite boy band and girl group members to appear on the show' in homage of the theme this Monday - all I'm gonna say is they included Nick Lachey yet not Normani. :x

To preserve all the posts in them.

Making a new post erases all previous posts in a thread. The old posts from the prediction game and the unpopular opinion thread have been wiped out because of this.

That's terrible. Is this site malfunctioning? But.....we can post in this thread with no problem. I'm confused.

Edited by luvthepros

I think they must have deleted the post because I was going to rant about it here, and now I can't find it :giggle: But the DWTS Instagram posted a collage of 'some of our favorite boy band and girl group members to appear on the show' in homage of the theme this Monday - all I'm gonna say is they included Nick Lachey yet not Normani. :x

:ermm:

I like Nick outside of his time on DWTS, but this doesn't make any sense. :unsure:

Maybe all the complaints of Normani not being shown made them delete it? :giggle:

98° > 5H though. :*

S**n is dancing with Jenna again, this week.

I like Nick outside of his time on DWTS, but this doesn't make any sense. :unsure:

Maybe all the complaints of Normani not being shown made them delete it? :giggle:

My thoughts exactly. :unsure:

I did think this too. :giggle:

98° > 5H though. :*

IPB Image

(although to be fair 98° didn't really make it in the UK so I can't compare them)

(although to be fair 98° didn't really make it in the UK so I can't compare them)

Can’t wait to see Jenna do the bare minimum because S*an can’t dance again. :wub:

98° are also from Cincinnati so they were a constant fixture for me growing up. :haha:

Though this discussion is irrelevant because we all know the true greatest boy band. :*

iwykvrwvWW4

Really I hadn't noticed :haha: Twitter is definitely not trying to cancel someone new every day because of toxic stans starting crap for no reason. :giggle:

:haha:

My thoughts exactly. :unsure:

I did think this too. :giggle:

On a serious note, hoping Lindsay, her husband his family is coping okay. :'(

:giggle:

Ooh they didn't? That's not too surprising since the UK definitely had their fair share of boy bands at that time. They were kinda popular in the U.S. but were always overshadowed by *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys, So yeah if 98 Degrees weren't THAT huge in the U.S., I can see them not making much of a dent in the UK.

Can’t wait to see Jenna do the bare minimum because S*an can’t dance again. :wub:

Though this discussion is irrelevant because we all know the true greatest boy band. :*

iwykvrwvWW4

Oooh I was thinking she would have to massively overdance to make their dances look good, on her behalf. :haha:

IPB Image

That doesn't look like *NSYNC though. :unsure: