The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Wow that's new...

Lets see if the 13th artist will rejoin their team or go to another team.

:

I actually like this twist for the following reason: coaches will have to be much more strategic about what they say about each Wildcard performance. They'll need to find a balance between just praising their own contestant and wanting to save just that person AND acknowledging the actual best singer/performer (assuming it's from another team) who they might actually want to add to their team as an upgrade! Harsh perhaps, and maybe not worth it since wildcards will be at a disadvantage going forward anyways, but I think it'll bring an added layer of drama to the whole thing! If I were a coach, I'd want to share my strategy with the team, go over all the possible scenarios, prepare them for it, PITCH THEM BEFOREHAND, and preach loyalty! o:)

I don't like the twist because contestants in the WC who are savvy about the voting demographics of the show might want to jump ship to Blake?

Yeah they can’t tweak the votes unless they’re detecting unfair voting

I love rose but her song choice didn’t do her any favors

Unpop opinion but I think rose killed it last night. Best team Gwen performance

:

I actually like this twist for the following reason: coaches will have to be much more strategic about what they say about each Wildcard performance. They'll need to find a balance between just praising their own contestant and wanting to save just that person AND acknowledging the actual best singer/performer (assuming it's from another team) who they might actually want to add to their team as an upgrade! Harsh perhaps, and maybe not worth it since wildcards will be at a disadvantage going forward anyways, but I think it'll bring an added layer of drama to the whole thing! If I were a coach, I'd want to share my strategy with the team, go over all the possible scenarios, prepare them for it, PITCH THEM BEFOREHAND, and preach loyalty! o:)

I don't like the twist because contestants in the WC who are savvy about the voting demographics of the show might want to jump ship to Blake?

None of the contestants have any idea about anything related to the show. I can’t imagine a situation where someone would pick another coach unless they were blocked in the blinds

I'm imagining a Katie/Khalea/Rose group number to send me to a higher plane of existence.

And then I remember how we got robbed of JHud/Kennedy/Makenzie/SandyRedd in S15. :'(

That was probably the best team performance we had in a LONG time (I can't recall another one being better) and imagine if SandyRedd was there...

Gone too soon :no:

For some reason I can't find the post in this thread explaining the Wild Card. Anyway, this article mentions that the Wild Card winning artist can pick which team they will be on. I guess that's the "wild" aspect? This season is the first one I've watched that's had a Wild Card so I don't know if that's how it usually is. Considering that the ones competing for the Wild Card spot were not saved by their own coach I guess it's possible that might be a reason to go to another team.

Hehe Fake News. I was wondering where you got that info and the only thing I could find was GoldDerby Well I found an IMDB article but it was a direct repost of GoldDerby. So Fake News :ph34rwave:

From social media comments, people are pissed that Cali got through more than any other coach save, no one seems to be bothered that Gwen chose Myracle but everyone is in unison that her team is the worst, people are pissed a John for not saving Khalea but at the same time happy for Will?? And somehow Hello Sunday and Team Kelly is VERY loved and is being called the best team...

From social media comments, people are pissed that Cali got through more than any other coach save, no one seems to be bothered that Gwen chose Myracle but everyone is in unison that her team is the worst, people are pissed a John for not saving Khalea but at the same time happy for Will?? And somehow Hello Sunday and Team Kelly is VERY loved and is being called the best team...

Tragic, I hope Max wins on Kelly's team.

:haha:

Who's ready to resurrect the iTunes thread and watch Hello Sunday blow up the charts? :haha:

While I don't get the Hello Sunday love, Team Kelly is the strongest team. Jake and Max could easily clear top 4 with the right songs.

While I don't get the Hello Sunday love, Team Kelly is the strongest team. Jake and Max could easily clear top 4 with the right songs.

While her team members are improving I have to disagree. Kelly’s team is lacking, it’ll be hard for her team to make it past bloodbath. I could see Macy maybe making the finale, but I feel like Jake could have the same fate as Kaleb or Rod sadly

While her team members are improving I have to disagree. Kelly’s team is lacking, it’ll be hard for her team to make it past bloodbath. I could see Macy maybe making the finale, but I feel like Jake could have the same fate as Kaleb or Rod sadly

I think that Rod would've made the finale if we had a normal format last season so I wouldn't count Jake as a bloodbath elimination just yet