The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Are we even gonna know songs for tonight before the show airs? Because last time this happened there weren’t any studios for playoffs :unsure:

In season 16 we did get studios for Playoffs, in season 15 we didn't - we got the original song playlist on the app though.

Katie Kadan "She's a Screamer" by Rhino Bucket

:dead:

In season 16 we did get studios for Playoffs, in season 15 we didn't - we got the original song playlist on the app though.

Yeah I was referring to S15 my bad :haha:

I know there’s that site that correct mentioned the KO songs and the order of the performance, maybe we’ll get them there.

:dead:

Yeah I was referring to S15 my bad :haha:

I know there’s that site that correct mentioned the KO songs and the order of the performance, maybe we’ll get them there.

Yeah, but those were based on them having access to the episodes beforehand. With the show being live they don't have any way of knowing unless they were tipped off about song choice/order early on - which I highly doubt they were.

It seems that the contestants have taken photos for the cover artwork though, so I'd imagine we have studios tonight... otherwise it seems like it'd be a waste to take them when 7 people are going home tonight.