The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

31 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Elliott, you do not need everything from me. 🤔

I have nothing in my inbox from you. I cleared out my inbox a couple of weeks ago, so if you sent it in an earlier thread, I can no longer access it. :haha: Just send it as a new thread and I'll get it.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I have nothing in my inbox from you. I cleared out my inbox a couple of weeks ago, so if you sent it in an earlier thread, I can no longer access it. :haha: Just send it as a new thread and I'll get it.

This pretty much goes for all the rankers. If you send me a message and it shows I haven't viewed it within a couple of hours (since I spend way too much f*cking time on this website), just assume it's deleted on my side and send me a new one. 

Everyone has gotten everything in (except for the last few of Dee's write-ups that he's actively typing up), so voting is officially closed and we have our winner!

The final ru-veal will start tomorrow. 😮

Results have been calculated, and our winner has such an absolutely insane landslide I had to calculate everything twice just to make sure I didn't f*ck anything up. :omg:  At any rate, there are a couple ties; in keeping with last year's tradition, any queens tied will share a placement. 😘 (If that bothers you, my tiebreaker is whomever has the highest ranking from a ranker gets a higher placement.)