The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

One of the two good things about Violet's run in S7.

11 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Violet’s Season 8 finale look remains unbothered by Elliott’s “opinion”

TIL that Bob's crowning was a part of Season 7.

Just finished season 1 and it was pretty entertaining

Rankings:

1. Bebe - The right winner. Girl had the best personality, the best star quality and the one with the most wow moments throughout the season. Love her

2. Nina - If it wasn't for Bebe, she would have been my pick to win. A great contestant and the right runner up.

3. Rebecca - Lol. I know she wasn't the strongest and people like Ongina and Shannel deserved to outlast her. But seeing everybody against her made me root for her. She also didn't give a crap for the other girls and it was sort of hilarious

4. Ongina - She delivered the most powerful moment in the season with the reveal of her HIV Status. I must admit that I wasn't super mad when she was eliminated as she wasn't really giving me anything more.

5. Shannel - Girl was super strong but was also super annoying which made me not root for her in the end. It was also hilarious that she was cut over Rebecca

6. Tammie Brown - Tammie Brown delivered my favorite moment of the season that really had me laughing out loud

200.gif

7. Jade - Sweet Jade was there in the season and that's all I can say

8. Porkchop -  She was just okay

9. Akashia - mmmm nope

Alright season 7 is done.  I didn't like it as much as the last 3 seasons, but it was good.  I only really disliked one person, which is the least so far.  3rd season in a row of "Hey Porkchop".

1.  Katya - I connected with this russian hooker.  Super relatable, funny as hell, good characters, great looks (i for one loved the hello kitty cat suit).  Good snatch game performance, robbed.  Her addiction storyline was gave great depth.  

2.  Ginger Minj - I did like the bitter old lady brigade.  Funny, and her Adele was the best Snatch game performance to date imo.

3.  Trixie Mattel - he's a cutie.  I didn't really understand the make-up early on, then he got eliminated.  Then he came back and wasn't sent away immediately.  I at least can understand looking like a clown now, its an interesting Look.

4.  Max - Max resonated with me, I enjoyed the grey.  Robbed.

5.  Pearl - sort of blended into the background initially, but I like a good underdog story.  Her big Aang was hilarious.

6.  Jaidynn Diore Fierce - I liked the lip syncs and a good character.

7.  Violet Chachki - I liked Violet too, I just didn't find her very interesting outside of her runway.  Damn she's thin though.  Wouldn't have been my choice to win, but she performed well.  I appreciate the change in attitude throughout the season

8.  Kennedy Davenport - off on the wrong foot when he said he was drag sister with Sahara.  I suppose it was nice to see him talk about missing her though.  I feel like I was supposed to like her way more then I did.  Great glamour though and sick lip syncs.  Great Little Richard too!

9.  Kandy Ho - decent Latin queen.

10.  Mrs. Kasha David - meh

11.  Sasha Belle - meh

12.  Jasmine Masters - good character, kind of awful drag queen though

13.  Tempest Dujour - meh

14.  Miss Fame - Was I the only one who found her super unlikable?

Favorite Lip syncs:

1.  Roar

2.  Break Free (shitty song though)

3.  Show Me Love

4.  Really Don't Care

5.  Twist of Fate

Lots of memorable performances!  I only loved 2 of these queens, but I really enjoyed about 6 others.  I am hoping for more out of next season.  Violet had an amazing finale lip sync and burlesque.

Edited by Solaris