The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

27 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I finally decided to jump on the Drag Race train and now I'm four episodes in on the first season and really liking it!

19 minutes ago, Solaris said:

me this time last week.  :haha:

12 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

This is becoming RPDR forums. :haha: 

The Drag Race Rankdown thread becoming the Previous Seasons Discussion Thread instead of the actual Previous Seasons Discussion Thread I also made. ❤️ 

33 minutes ago, Solaris said:

what about the TV rankdown now?

Having two more fan of the show would have been beneficial, since you know a certain Someone who likes to cut LGBTQIA+ shows made sure to eliminate it! 

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Having two more fan of the show would have been beneficial, since you know a certain Someone who likes to cut LGBTQIA+ shows made sure to eliminate it! 

I am going to start a new show a gay spoof on Cold Case files, called Closet Case Files.  :haha:

• Haha 1

so this season was lots of fun.  There are more queens this season that I really liked, but also more that I really disliked.

1.  Adore Delano - I thought i would hate him after episode 1.  Fantastic underdog.  Very likable.

2.  Bianca Del Rio - hilarious.  Expected her to win, and absolutely should have.  Best representation for the franchise.  Adore and Bianca would almost be tied.

3.  BenDelaCreme - he is so cute as a boy.  I have a huge crush haha.  I really liked his personality and though she was robbed.

4.  Courtney Act - I expected her to be my favorite, as I have known of her for years, with Australian Idol and other apperances.  Just got outshone imo.  Killer runway looks though.  That Eagle/angel wing look, sick.

5.  Milk - LMAO, so weird.  He is hot out of drag.  Some of his concepts in drag made me go wtf.  He left an impression though.

6.  Gia Gunn - I liked the character she portrayed.  leaned very heavily on the bitchy though.  

7.  April Carrion - thats my life.  A likable latino and they go out early.

8.  Trinity K. Bonet - hated her at the beginning, liked her more when Bianca changed her attitude in the competition.  Absolutely slayed every lip sync she was in.

9.  Magnolia Crawford - I remember him because he was eye candy.  thats about it.

10.  Kelly Mantle - bacon.

11.  Vivacious - meh

12.  Darienne Lake - hard pass.  Piss poor attitude, didn't accel at anything and thought they were the tits.  

13.  Joslyn Fox - annoying.  Bye.

14.  Laganja Estrangia - hate.  Annoying when he hams up that voice.  Very unlikable.  Sorry Alyssa/Shangela. 

I really enjoyed 1 to 6, liked 6-9 and disliked 10-14.  Great casting this season.  Adores Anna Nicole Smith and Dela's Maggie Smith were something else.  

Best Lip syncs:

Vibeology - I don't know what it is about paula Abdul lip syncs that make them so good.

Point of Now Return

Whatta Man

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Sola loving Bianca, DeLa and Courtney, and hating Darienne. ❤️ 

Adore at #1 though? The lack of taste...

basically tied with Bianca.  great season.  I like a good underdog, not shitty underdogs.  

DeLa is the type of guy I'd like in my life (minus the drag).  

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Well I agree that DeLa is cute, but the minus the drag part... :dead: 

IDK, I am sure I could date someone who does drag.  The whole idea of it is new to me as its not ever been an aspect in gay culture I ever thought about.  

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

IDK, I am sure I could date someone who does drag.  The whole idea of it is new to me as its not ever been an aspect in gay culture I ever thought about.  

I could date someone who tries drag for fun occasionally but I don’t think I could date someone who does it for a living or regularly. It’s a bit much and I’d probably get irritated.

Are we all team Gigi Goode?