American Idol S22 The Top 5 - Disney Night Discussion

Carried me with you was much more in her wheelhouse and was leagues better then The Climb.

Her outfit was fun and it looked like she was having a good time moving around the stage. Her best stage presence to date.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjeem said:

"Nobody really heard it, so let us highlight it."

Wait they really did? I thought they ignored it too; I only knew about it because allo' y'all were on top of it. (And yes, I really had to think hard about how to write that, because it's a contraction where the dropped letter is the last letter of the second word. "All of y'all". And no, "y'all" isn't a contraction to me, which is why that's not redundant.)

That was a cute performance from Emmy. I liked that she had fun and moved around the stage and showcased stage presence there. Though she's still a little awkward on stage but she's showing improvement there, at least. Definitely better than her first performance. 

I do think this would be a nice performance for her to go out on but we'll see what happens.

4 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

they didnt really help will with them bringing up the lyric flub 

Yeah no idea why Katy did that... but I guess if she didn't another judge probably would have.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

Emmy might be going home but tonight she gave all her haters #$#$#@

Abi is not a lock for the Top 3, contrary to what your posts have been suggesting. She could be going home.

• Confused 1

Lol tristons mom dancing in the background. Mama harper is going to win American Idol by proxy of her son.

This is not the best life is a highway performance I've ever heard. I liked his first performance more.

• Like 1