The Voice ❇️ S27 ❇️ Spoilers/News/Updates - Adam, Kelsea, Michael, John

Carson’s recent interview makes me think Reba is here for awhile. 

“I mean, ‘The Voice’ is really part sitcom hidden as a singing competition. And a lot of that’s because the personality of Blake and Adam [Levine]. He’s been sort of at the epicenter of our paneling. So in a post-Blake world, that’s where Reba McEntirecomes in. Immediately we saw, not just in the ratings, but in sort of just the way we felt watching the show with Reba post-Blake, we were like, ‘Wow, what a perfect chess play for us just on the heels of not having Blake on the show.’ Nobody can fill his shoes, obviously, but it was just such a perfect get for us. And now she feels like a staple already.”

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, ule said:

Is there a chance Dan & shay return for 27 

they seem popular and haven't done a second season yeat

They probably also signed a two-season contract, just like the others (maybe except Ariana and Camila). So they will be back sometimes later.

However, if they indeed filming S26 and S27 back-to-back like they did with S25, then the tapings for the Blinds will be in the beginnings of July, and the rest of pre-lives will be on October (I suppose? Not sure about that). If my thoughts are true, then I DO see them returning for S27 since their tour will be done at the end of September. 

They are great coaches, I would love them to come back. But in a season without Reba, please. One country coach is enough.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

They probably also signed a two-season contract, just like the others (maybe except Ariana and Camila). So they will be back sometimes later.

However, if they indeed filming S26 and S27 back-to-back like they did with S25, then the tapings for the Blinds will be in the beginnings of July, and the rest of pre-lives will be on October (I suppose? Not sure about that). If my thoughts are true, then I DO see them returning for S27 since their tour will be done at the end of September. 

They are great coaches, I would love them to come back. But in a season without Reba, please. One country coach is enough.

D+S aren’t returning for s26 BECAUSE of their tour. D+S are booked whole end of July which is when the second season filmed last summer, so they won’t be back for s27 most likely either.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, istersay said:

not surprised

image.png.53b4301b8b19bef7cba6cfca6df22362.png

I do really love Chance as a rapper and comedian. His SNL double duty is one of the funniest double duties we've had in recent history.

Just not a fan of Chance the Rapper the Coach of The Voice.

• Like 3

Truth is this show wasn´t for Chance. He´s into a specific type of music, he knows what he likes. It just happens to be completely the opposite of what the core demo likes, and he refuses to change that.

And mostly, what IDF likes as well. I think his decisions were absolutely horrible from my perspective, but they made sense to him, so, eh, I get it in a way.

Everybody else usually either tries to pander to the demo a bit or has a way of making their artists mix what they do with a bit of what the core demo like. Chance doesn´t.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Ok so after looking back at when we got the season 25 renewal I think we're going to get the season 27 renewal around mid June if I had to guess with the coaching announcement probably a couple days after the renewal thoghts?

Edited by aj_runstar

56 minutes ago, Sabina said:

It is true that Christina Aguilera will return in season 27?

Trust me, she will never return to The Voice at anytime. I will eat crow if it's wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sabina said:

It is true that Christina Aguilera will return in season 27?

there are more chances that Gwen will go to the final with 2 talents + win with one of them  that Christina returns to The Voice (that's to tell you...)

Edited by French20
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, French20 said:

there are more chances that Gwen will go to the final with 2 talents + win with one of them  that Christina returns to The Voice (that's to tell you...)

Ruthless, but true. 

There's a higher chance that Gwen becomes the third coach to have a top 2 overall than TPTB bring back both Christina and Alicia to the panel. (My thoughts, because Christina/Alicia in a panel together will be iconic)

• Like 2

Ceelo Green has more chance to return than Christina since he made some cameo like the Blake Goodbye reel. And we know how likely Ceelo is to return. :blink:

I wouldn't mind having Christina back but it's not going to happen.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

According to someone on Reddit who knows a production member, s27 will film 3rd week of July.

S27 will also consist of 3 returning coaches and 1 new coach.

Probably:

Reba or Keith, Kelsea or Gwen, Michael, and Snoop.

I bolded the people that I think are most likely.