The Voice ❇️ S27 ❇️ Spoilers/News/Updates - Adam, Kelsea, Michael, John

1 minute ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Anyone think Reba sits this one out, idk if she’d do BOTH seasons this summer with her sitcom filming too?

forgot about her show, but they could tape around her schedule I guess, but it seems like a lot for her, maybe someone else will join. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, istersay said:

forgot about her show, but they could tape around her schedule I guess, but it seems like a lot for her, maybe someone else will join. 

Anyone checked Keith Urban's schedule? A panel of Keith, Michael Buble, Snoop and Kelsea won't be too bad.

Edited by season1
  • Like 3

Just now, season1 said:

Anyone checked Keith Urban's schedule? A panel of Keith, Michael Buble, Snoop and Kelsea won't be too bad.

oh that would make sense if he stepped into Reba's spot

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, season1 said:

Copy + Paste from S26 thread:

Current/Former Coach gaps (only counting mid-June to mid-September)

John Legend: Jun. 14-20; June 23-Jul. 19; Jul. 24-Aug. 1 (2&3 are LA shows); Aug. 4-6; Aug 12-14 (15 & 16 in CA), Aug. 17-23; Aug 26- Sep. 8

Niall Horan: Jun. 30 - Jul. 6; Aug. 4-Aug. 22; Sept. 4 - Sept. 19

Gwen Stefani: Only scheduled to perform at festival on Sun Jun. 30; plus a possible MN gig on Jul. 19. Jul. 1 - beyond is open (except 7/19-20)

Reba McEntire: None; will be residing on the Universal Lot for the foreseeable future

Dan + Shay: Open mid-June - Jul. 18 (tour begins); Open every Monday-Wednesday each week until September.

Chance the Rapper: Only scheduled to perform at MN State fair 8/23

Michael Buble: Only scheduled to perform in Canada 6/21

Snoop Dogg: Has shows scheduled until June 25. MAY have schedule conflicts with NBC Olympics coverage (Jul. 14 - 30)

Current/Former Coaches (unlikely)

Camila Cabello: Scheduled show in Portugal 6/15; open beyond that for now... but album drops 6/28.

Ariana Grande: None; but it's Ariana Grande. Wicked released November 27, 2024.

Usher: Tour begins 8/14; Shows go until 11/30 - not sure how compatible with live shows?

*laughs in Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, and Christina Aguilera*

Popular Guesses:

Kelsea Ballerini: Open Jun. 8-Jun 27; Jun 30- Jul. 13; Jul. 15 onward is open.

Meghan Trainor: Open until tour begins on 9/4. Ends in October, so lives would be open.

Charlie Puth: Heartbreaking: Open.

Keith Urban: Jun 9-20; Jun. 30 - Jul 6; Jul 8-11; (12 & 13 shows in CA); Jul 14-Aug 1; Aug 5-8; Aug 11-23; Free Aug 25 until October. Would be open for lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Copy + Paste from S26 thread:

Current/Former Coach gaps (only counting mid-June to mid-September)

John Legend: Jun. 14-20; June 23-Jul. 19; Jul. 24-Aug. 1 (2&3 are LA shows); Aug. 4-6; Aug 12-14 (15 & 16 in CA), Aug. 17-23; Aug 26- Sep. 8

Niall Horan: Jun. 30 - Jul. 6; Aug. 4-Aug. 22; Sept. 4 - Sept. 19

Gwen Stefani: Only scheduled to perform at festival on Sun Jun. 30; plus a possible MN gig on Jul. 19. Jul. 1 - beyond is open (except 7/19-20)

Reba McEntire: None; will be residing on the Universal Lot for the foreseeable future

Dan + Shay: Open mid-June - Jul. 18 (tour begins); Open every Monday-Wednesday each week until September.

Chance the Rapper: Only scheduled to perform at MN State fair 8/23

Michael Buble: Only scheduled to perform in Canada 6/21

Snoop Dogg: Has shows scheduled until June 25. MAY have schedule conflicts with NBC Olympics coverage (Jul. 14 - 30)

Current/Former Coaches (unlikely)

Camila Cabello: Scheduled show in Portugal 6/15; open beyond that for now... but album drops 6/28.

Ariana Grande: None; but it's Ariana Grande. Wicked released November 27, 2024.

Usher: Tour begins 8/14; Shows go until 11/30 - not sure how compatible with live shows?

*laughs in Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, and Christina Aguilera*

Popular Guesses:

Kelsea Ballerini: Open Jun. 8-Jun 27; Jun 30- Jul. 13; Jul. 15 onward is open.

Meghan Trainor: Open until tour begins on 9/4. Ends in October, so lives would be open.

Charlie Puth: Heartbreaking: Open.

Keith Urban: Jun 9-20; Jun. 30 - Jul 6; Jul 8-11; (12 & 13 shows in CA); Jul 14-Aug 1; Aug 5-8; Aug 11-23; Free Aug 25 until October. Would be open for lives.

What I’m seeing is if no Snoop, no John,

WE MIGHT FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE FOR AN R AND B FEMALE???

• Like 1

wait what’s the evidence on Kelsea other than the move? i would be surprised if her moving had much to do w the show because unless she becomes a permanent coach, i don’t see this being a big part of that decision 

i think Kelsea would become one of my favorite coaches if she joined. her comments were insightful and she was also not a bland personality lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

wait what’s the evidence on Kelsea other than the move? i would be surprised if her moving had much to do w the show because unless she becomes a permanent coach, i don’t see this being a big part of that decision 

i think Kelsea would become one of my favorite coaches if she joined. her comments were insightful and she was also not a bland personality lol

She said she’s only moving July-September, corresponding to spring filming season, not permanently. And said she wants to make it cozy for that “season

Edited by Mathacoo200315
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The S25 panel was announced a month after the S24 announcement. So assuming they are doing back-to-back filming again, I think the S27 panel will be announced this time next month. We don't know the taping date yet, right? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wasn't Season 24 and 25 officially announced at the same time and the S25 coaches later? they didn't announced S27 yet, so "officially" it doesn't exist yet.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shinuki said:

Wasn't Season 24 and 25 officially announced at the same time and the S25 coaches later? they didn't announced S27 yet, so "officially" it doesn't exist yet.

That was a producer post who said they’re working on it simultaneously, so I’d say it’s pretty much happening.

• Like 1

Just now, Mathacoo200315 said:

That was a producer post who said they’re working on it simultaneously, so I’d say it’s pretty much happening.

Yeah, but they are saying that there has been no official announcement, which is true

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I know, what i mean is that since they didn't officially announced S27, it might not be filming back to back.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

Last year they actually only announced s25 was renewed in June 2023

They renewed the show with S24 & S25 announced together before we knew the coaches for S24

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shinuki said:

They renewed the show with S24 & S25 announced together before we knew the coaches for S24

I’d say to expect news very soon then. I’m pretty sure they’ve started doing 2 seasons at once either because of cost cutting, or Reba only being available for one pre filming period a year.

• Like 1