The Voice ❇️ S27 ❇️ Spoilers/News/Updates - Adam, Kelsea, Michael, John

4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

^^The source is the Daily Mail :stealth:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/19/daily-mail-jimmy-wales-fake-news-wikipedia-wikitribune.html

The Daily Mail has ‘mastered the art of running stories that aren’t true’, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales says

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dany said:

^^The source is the Daily Mail :stealth:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/19/daily-mail-jimmy-wales-fake-news-wikipedia-wikitribune.html

The Daily Mail has ‘mastered the art of running stories that aren’t true’, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales says

I was about to say, it doesn't sound accurate specially because they say he was arrogant and cocky during the last seasons of the show, he surely didn't seemed arrogant/cocky during these last seasons, i would say the opposite, he adopted a "underdog" vibe as coach, sometimes he would sound already defeated in his pitches lol

• Like 2

I don't watch Idol but was watching some performances on Youtube, why The Voice don't allow original songs to be performed? Would be a nice twist, Idol has some pretty good original auditions.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 6

On 6/11/2024 at 5:39 AM, Mathacoo200315 said:

That's interesting but it is the daily mail so I don't by it completely but it is interesting if one of the reasons they brought Adam back is in hopes of getting blake back on the show  but then again if his wife can't get him back on the show what hopes does Adam have 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, aj_runstar said:

Ok yall I'm not sure if we've already talked about this but if so I'm sorry for repeating this but do we think adam is staying for more then 1 season or do we think it's a 1 and done ? 

Hopefully one and done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, aj_runstar said:

Ok yall I'm not sure if we've already talked about this but if so I'm sorry for repeating this but do we think adam is staying for more then 1 season or do we think it's a 1 and done ? 

everything will depend on if he wins or not

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Hopefully he becomes a permanent coach again!

Please no. 

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Hopefully he loses.

If he gets the right contestant I'll be fine. Everyone was talking about how miserable he was when ge failed to get an artist in the finale in his last 3 seasons, but no one seems to notice that Gwen was sitting out in her last two seasons and were robbed hard in S12 by someone from Adam and her husband's team.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

i wonder if any of the judges will make a “your body is absurd” joke 🤭

that man himself should say that again to a contestant :dead:

Edited by allistr
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, allistr said:

that man himself should say that again to a contestant :dead:

Holy f*ck

Holy f*cking f*ck

That voice of yours is absurd

It is truly unreal how f*cking talented you are

Like it blows my mind

Real Housewives Reality Tv GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

On 6/19/2024 at 12:04 AM, QueenCami said:

it would be weird for Adam to return just for one season imo

Yep, coming back for only 1 season after a 10 season and 5+ years break wouldn't make sense, i want him to be a permanent too.

• Like 3

On 6/12/2024 at 3:54 AM, Shinuki said:

I don't watch Idol but was watching some performances on Youtube, why The Voice don't allow original songs to be performed? Would be a nice twist, Idol has some pretty good original auditions.

Hey guys, i was actually asking for real, do anyone have a idea why it's not allowed?

• Like 1