2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)

Alex95

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Do we need all 20 of my those season 22 of the voice? Can't we just do the top 13? 😛

I don’t watch The Voice so if that’s where Voice fans think we should start that’s fine with me. The less the merrier anyway lol

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I don’t watch The Voice so if that’s where Voice fans think we should start that’s fine with me. The less the merrier anyway lol

Don't ask me I'd say we don't need the voice at all. :dead:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Why is this Scott van-der-Sluis guy in the game three times for the same franchise, my guy clearly couldn’t find love on that island :dead: 

OMG LMAO yeah, this was literally insane and I was wondering about this too. :dead: I've seen him on two of the 3 LI seasons he did. 🤣 it was all too much, lol.

45 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Why is this Scott van-der-Sluis guy in the game three times for the same franchise, my guy clearly couldn’t find love on that island :dead: 

Is there a way to include the contestants that were on the show longer than who was eliminated the latest? Because Scott entered the show very late and was barely a character. Whereas one of this season's major characters was Keenan, who isn't even listed.

This could also apply to Squid Game: The Challenge, as some main characters were eliminated earlier than those who lasted longer.

Edited by Steven_

15 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Is there a way to include the contestants that were on the show longer than who was eliminated the latest? Because Scott entered the show very late and was barely a character. Whereas one of this season's major characters was Keenan, who isn't even listed.

This could also apply to Squid Game: The Challenge, as some main characters were eliminated earlier than those who lasted longer.

I tend to do just top 20 to have some sort of cutoff point. With Love Island, I know it’s different with people coming in late so I can looking into doing longest lasting contestants as opposed to just top 20.

Squid Game is different since everyone started at the same time. While someone like Rose Mary Kah was literaly invisible she still made top 20. I’d be open to maybe adding wildcards for early boots from all shows.

• Like 2

I updated the Love Island cast lists based on number of days on the show. Finalists are guaranteed spots though.

Scott got dropped from US and Keenan, Harrison, and Anna were added.

Keanan got dropped for Series 9 and Elie, Tanyel, Aaron and Zara got added.

Josh got dropped for Series 10 and Mehdi got added.

Carrington, Tina, Scott and Mike got dropped for Games and Megan, Toby, Curtis and Lisa got added.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

Can there be a purge round where there can't be anymore then 10 represented per show?  :haha:

It depends on what the final cast list and number of rankers looks like. If it's overwhelming then there will be some sort of purge I'm sure. But last year was manageable so if things line up similar to that, I don't think so.

3 hours ago, Steven_ said:

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I tend to do just top 20 to have some sort of cutoff point. With Love Island, I know it’s different with people coming in late so I can looking into doing longest lasting contestants as opposed to just top 20.

Squid Game is different since everyone started at the same time. While someone like Rose Mary Kah was literaly invisible she still made top 20. I’d be open to maybe adding wildcards for early boots from all shows.

Thanks Steven for bringing that up as that was on my mind awhile ago but I forgot to bring that up here. :haha: I echo Steven's comments regarding the Love Island contestants (as some that entered late weren't major contestants or were contestants that were apart of Casa Amor but not apart of the main villa).

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 4:56 PM, Alex95 said:

The Golden Bachelor (Season 1)

Theresa Nist

Leslie Fhima

Faith Martin

Ellen Goltzer

Sandra Mason

Susan Noles

April Kirkwood

Kathy Swarts

Nancy Hulkower

Christina Kempton

Edith Aguirre

Joan Vassos

Jeanie Howard

Natascha Hardee

Peggy Dercole

Marina Perera

I’ll be giving all my immunities to which ever of these icons have the best bios

• Haha 3

On 4/15/2024 at 8:37 PM, Steven_ said:

Starting my campaign early for Ariadna for the 2024 RTV rankdown. 👑

Definitely the most toxic season so far.. it has been such a caotic season and heavily manipulated by the production..

it is at least better than last season 

i was rooting for Divaza and Ariadna but now there’s like no one to root for

Just bumping this up as I’ve got four apps. A few shows to be potentially added that got mentioned are Bachelor in Paradise (Season 9), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2), Tough as Nails (Season 4) and Tough as Nails (Season 5) if there’s more interest in them.