American Idol S22 Billboard #1 Hits - Top 10 Reveal Discussion

istersay

loved tonight, Julia had a winning moment. So many amazing performances and Kayko just killed it. Also, i don't believe everything i read on the internet, there's a lot of fake news websites out there, especially reddit. 

Edited by wgm
had to include 1 more thing

Just caught up on last night I thought the standard was poor compared with Sunday.

it was a strange results order to when it came down to the bottom 3 it was obvious Julia would be going through as she killed it last night.

i found myself agreeing with Luke regarding Abi - her performance was too similar to the night before.

can Will Mosely go now please he’s average at best.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

You really should chill with this bullsh*t, and maybe retain whatever shred of credibility you have left. 

I will.

9 hours ago, m1key said:

being openly homophobic is just as disgusting as associating with a child molestor. 

can't say I'm surprised since Triston still has that Trump "best president ever" post on his page 🙄 it's just annoying to find out more stuff like this especially when i've been warming up to him

8 hours ago, QueenCami said:

as much as i think homophobia and what people said were him being a trumpie are a little unfortunate, i think it's worth considering that they're at the cusp age where they're probably finding their own opinions instead of just regurgitating their parents'. it's possible that in the next few years they'll realize that these opinions don't represent them and instead are just what they were raised to believe. so i think it would be nice to give them some grace and hope they learn !!

that said i will not be voting for triston because i dont rly think he's an exceptional singer

I hope for the same thing.  And Triston isn’t a great singer, so I’m not voting for him for that reason either.

9 hours ago, RTV said:

I assume Will doesn't know whether the allegations against the guitar player are true or not. According to a post in another thread, the police report against the man "was cleared & not escalated to any type of charges." People in the United States are presumed innocent until proven guilty—not the other way around.

True.

8 hours ago, wgm said:

loved tonight, Julia had a winning moment. So many amazing performances and Kayko just killed it. Also, i don't believe everything i read on the internet, there's a lot of fake news websites out there, especially reddit. 

Well I agree with the first half, but this is why it's so difficult for some people to be heard. Everything has to go to an expensive court case for someone to go "Oh okay, MAYBE you have a point."

Please don't let this thread turn into an uncomfortable war zone, though. I'd rather not be looked at weird for everything suddenly becoming "off-topic."

2 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

Then you shouldn't find Carmen any more "misandrist" in that regard.

I don’t know who you are, but I’m getting the feeling you’ll eventually end up on my ignore list. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know who you are, but I’m getting the feeling you’ll eventually end up on my ignore list. 

Okay? Welcome to the internet, and way to ignore the argument. See ya.👋

• Haha 5

Now comes the real test of who the true front runners are.

All the judges’ wild cards are gone. Everyone in the T10 was directly voted in, so there’s no buffer.

Let the games begin!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Now comes the real test of who the true front runners are.

All the judges’ wild cards are gone. Everyone in the T10 was directly voted in, so there’s no buffer.

Let the games begin!

Yeah people are going to have to step up their game now and if they don't they are going home. 

• Like 1

Not finished watching last night's show yet, but wanted to say my favorite performances of Julia's thus far have been "Something in the Orange" and "Need A Favor". She should lean more towards that country/rock vibe in my opinion.

14 hours ago, NGL2008 said:

Well I agree with the first half, but this is why it's so difficult for some people to be heard. Everything has to go to an expensive court case for someone to go "Oh okay, MAYBE you have a point."

Please don't let this thread turn into an uncomfortable war zone, though. I'd rather not be looked at weird for everything suddenly becoming "off-topic."

i won't, i just wanted to share my opinion, everyone has a right to their own opinions.

• Like 1