Will Moseley Fan Thread

TeamAudra

Congrats to Will on making the finale and top 2! I admit I wasn't always a fan of his performances but I respected him as a person and an artist. He was good enough to make it this far whether he wasn't in my top 3 or something. He's been consistent and is one of the best male country singers on Idol of all times. He's going to do great things in the future.

yeah congrats to Will on 2nd place - definitely deserving! i do have a feeling his run is going to age well on IDF and he will become more respected now. had the tensions with Abi not been so high i think he would have had more open supporters.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m1key said:

yeah congrats to Will on 2nd place - definitely deserving! i do have a feeling his run is going to age well on IDF and he will become more respected now. had the tensions with Abi not been so high i think he would have had more open supporters.   

!!! he's gifted at what he does, i'm sure this plataform will open plenty of doors to him! 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe that’s why the performances were so short. 🤷‍♂️ 

They didn’t want Will to have too big of an advantage. 

That certainly seems plausible.

Before the winner announcement, Ryan said "it was a very tight race, I have to tell you that."

I'm very happy to see that "Good Book Bad" did get a big iTunes bump despite the short performance tonight. It's currently #9 on the Top 100 Songs chart and #4 on the Top Country Songs chart.  

Edited by RTV

15 minutes ago, RTV said:

That certainly seems plausible.

I'm very happy to see that "Good Book Bad" did get a big iTunes bump despite the short performance tonight. It's currently #9 on the Top 100 Songs chart and #4 on the Top Country Songs chart.  

I think these songs should be charting higher, but cutting them short doesn’t help. I’d be pissed if I was with the label. You can’t cut a story telling song down that much. 

• Like 1

excerpt:

The days ahead will be a whirlwind of travel and press appearances for Carter and Moseley. Both are scheduled to appear on ABC's "Good Morning America" on May 21. Later that morning, Carter will perform on "Live With Kelly & Mark," per TV Lineups. Moseley is scheduled to perform on the show three days later, on May 24, which will likely be pre-recorded from their visit earlier in the week.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/american-idol/winner-abi-carter-prize-will-moseley

Posted (edited)

That bit I like to say about contestants proceeding as though the show didn’t happen, because they are starting over from scratch….I don’t feel like I need to say that in this case. I already know he gets that.

Look at how many likes and comments are on that post. That’s a lot for a personal Facebook account. 

s0Ra25P.png
AWje9WD.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Jon Bon Jovi rehearsal and performance

hometown visit

hometown dedication

group performance with Nick Fradiani (s14 winner)

performance with Hootie & The Blowfish

recap of Will's journey and "Good Book Bad" performance

excerpt: (unfortunately, the rest of the article is behind a paywall)

Georgian Will Moseley had no deep expectations on "American Idol" finale night this past Sunday. One of the final three contestants, he felt like he had already won, having made it far further than he had initially expected.

"I don't see second place as a loss for me," Moseley said. "I've become such good friends with everyone. The cool thing is getting to do something you want to do. There's contentment in that."

https://www.ajc.com/things-to-do/georgia-entertainment-scene/interview-georgias-will-moseley-was-ok-finishing-second-on-american-idol/XVIIAX5ZYZE2ZC3BM2D7VME7IA