from season 21

winner Iam Tongi

third-place finisher Colin Stough

Top 8 finisher Haven Madison

from season 20

runner-up HunterGirl

from season 18

Top 11 finisher Grace Leer

They performed "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks together.

https://musicrow.com/2024/06/volume-com-to-offer-three-free-streaming-events-during-cma-fest-2024

Edited by RTV

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

He should probably say when he’s going to be there in the post?

Yes. His Facebook post says: Excited to be playing downtown on Saturday! We start around 12:30!

https://www.facebook.com/willmoseleymusic/posts/pfbid02QHRYFWPo5A1YYfk7tkfXhoBy1NRdZRLrmxrZw9RsAUxTg74Z7tWnMrS6TywnV4vul

A few replies ask where, so I think people would appreciate more detailed information.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RTV said:

Yes. His Facebook post says: Excited to be playing downtown on Saturday! We start around 12:30!

https://www.facebook.com/willmoseleymusic/posts/pfbid02QHRYFWPo5A1YYfk7tkfXhoBy1NRdZRLrmxrZw9RsAUxTg74Z7tWnMrS6TywnV4vul

A few replies ask where, so I think people would appreciate more detailed information.  

Leaving out such pertinent information is something I just don’t understand, and we’ve already talked about the lack of a website or some other central location for info on gigs. There’s a very short window of time, when some people still pay attention, and he needs to capitalize on it as much as possible. 

I say this about pretty much every singing show contestant I follow, because they all seem to have the same problem. They can’t just wing it anymore. 

• Like 2

Interview with Will during CMA fest. He apparently has a fishing tripped planned with Luke. He also mentioned music coming soon, and lots of things coming at him “from all angles.” 

https://www.crowrivermedia.com/national/entertainment/american-idol-runner-up-will-moseley-has-a-fishing-trip-with-luke-bryan-planned/video_bcf4f664-f33d-550a-8351-39b7a15757cd.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

He apparently has a fishing tripped planned with Luke.

That's a good indication that Luke might help Will in the future like he has Chayce Beckham (s19 winner).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, RTV said:

That's a good indication that Luke might help Will in the future like he has Chayce Beckham (s19 winner).

Makes sense. They’re both from the same part of Georgia, both graduated from Georgia Southern, and they have similar interests. 

• Like 1

This is a list of Will's past and upcoming events that I'm aware of since his American Idol journey ended. He also posted on June 16 that he has "recorded a little music."

May 29 - Jam Session at Jug Creek Marina & Fish House on Pine Island, Florida
June 2 - opened for Zac Brown Band at CMAC in Canandaigua, New York
June 5 - Live Oak Raisin' Grace Rounds in Nashville, Tennessee (and a writing session earlier that day)
June 6 - 19 Takeover at CMA Fest in Nashville, Tennessee
June 7 - Georgia Young Farmers Association Summer Tour in Coffee County, Georgia
June 8 - CMA Close Up Stage and CMA Fest Fan Fair X Meet & Greet in Nashville, Tennessee

June 29 afternoon - Mossy Pond Lodge's Freedom Fest in Patterson, Georgia
June 29 evening - headlining Coast2Coast Tour Music Festival at Golden Isles Speedway in Waynesville, Georgia
July 6 - Ziggy's Summer Concert on St. Simons Island, Georgia
August 9 - Cottonfield Bar & Grill in Snead, Alabama
September 14 - Sweetland Amphitheatre at Boyd Park in La Grange, Georgia
September 20, 21, 22 - LacFest in Blackshear, Georgia

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, RTV said:

Honestly, I don’t like it that much. He used too much rasp for my liking in parts. I prefer the version he did on the show, with less rasp.