2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Terra Jolé

Terra Jole Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

I debated between her and Brooke Burke but Brooke won and Terra has been nominated and saved a lot so I I think it's a good cut at this point of the game..Terra Jolé was paired with Sasha and made it to I believe the semi finals? 5th place. She received a perfect score for a one of her dances which was her Rumba. Overall I think her personality just wasn't for me and it did not help she was with Sasha who is one of the worst male pros they have. Overall she had an semi decent journey but no big loss. 

Saving Chelsea Kane

Edited by *Diana

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Lily's Noms Posted

Denise Richards

Denise-Richards-and-Maksim-Chmerkovskiy-Dancing-with-the-Stars-scaled.jpg

Uninspired Nominations!  Not that it is LIly's fault, there's nothing exciting left in jeopardy to cut anymore. Denise Richards was on the 8th season of Dancing with the Stars.  She was partnered with Maks.  She was most known for appearing as a bond girl in the World is Not Enough as Christmas Jones.  The most important line in that movie wasn't even by her.  James Bond said "I heard Christmas only comes once a year". 

Anyway she didn't really do anything in 2009 when she competed.  That whole cast outside of the Final 3 were fodder. Denise made it 3 weeks in the competition (the first week was a gimme for everyone though). Denise's best dance was her week 2 Quickstep that received a 21/30.  Her worst dance was her Samba that received a 16/30.  She was eliminated that week in 12th place.

Save: Frankie

Lea Thompson

Dancing with the Stars recap: trio dances and a shocking save

It has been scientifically proven that Lea is the least controversial DWTS contestant of all time, according to IDF. In the memorable free-for-all format of the previous DWTS rankdown, Lea was the only one to not be petty-cut. The sole survivor. The last one standing. And I contributed to that by not cutting her, and by cutting her immediate competition honestly. Long live Artem and Henry and SYTYCD. Simultaneously extremely random and extremely deserving. But everyone knows by now that I will often go after a former IDF winner and I'm sticking to that today. I feel like Top 100 is about where she maxes out in a regular rankown anyway, so this isn't exactly a huge robbery objectively but after the last rankdown I think she gained like 1 billion iconic points and had potential to go even further probably.

Save Kel to see if anyone else even cares about Brooke lol

MIRA SORVINO

4f9b7ed23bdfd30eac76c858114f2b3e

SEASON + PLACEMENT: SEASON 32 || 10TH PLACE

BEST DANCE: CONTEMPORARY || 22 OUT OF 30

WORST DANCE: CHA CHA || 12 OUT OF 40

FAVOURITE DANCE: CONTEMPORARY - "TIME AFTER TIME"

Among our generation, Mira Sorvino is best known for her role as Romy White in the cult classic film "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion".  That being said, her career certainly is more than just this iconic role. She is an Academy Award winner for her performance in "Mighty Aphrodite" and has received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for her portrayals in "Norma Jean & Marilyn" and "Human Trafficking". More recently, she appeared in "Sound of Freedom" - we do not need to go into the controversies surrounding the film, which I am sure we are all aware of by now. 

In 2023, Mira Sorvino participated in the most recent season of "Dancing With The Stars" in 2023. Her casting was met with excitement on this board, particularly due to her role in "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion". However, her performance on the show did not quite live up to the expectations, most likely due to the Gleb's choreography. While she struggled with the Latin styles, she was able to embody elegance and a classic feel when dancing the traditional ballroom style, as seen in her Waltz. Her contemporary dance to "Time after Time" - a tribute to the iconic dance from "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion" - was her best performance up to this point. Unfortunately, as Mira was on an improvement surge, she was eliminated in 10th place. Taking into consideration the current state of the rankdown, her placement here seems fitting which certainly surpassed my expectations. 

SAVING: BROOKE BURKE

dish-030117-erika-jayne-dwts.jpg

Erika Jayne

Erika Jayne is a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills. She’s also a “singer” though her singing career was financed through her old lawyer husband embezzling money from plane crash victims and committing other financial fraud to the tune of >$20 million. There are some crimes I’m like cool with. Frauding the US government? Sure. But stealing money from families who lost people in a deadly plane crash is a NO. Erika is also probably my least favorite house wife in Beverly Hills and I’m baffled that she’s lasted so long in this rankdown. She was on S24 of DWTS and I don’t remember a single dance of hers! She partnered with Gleb, lasted 5 weeks, and was eliminated. I assume she kind of just slipped through the cracks.

Saving the miz

Edited by totes4totes

Paulina Porizkova

Paulina Porizkova

It's the battle of the first-outs!!! Between the two I think Nikki is slightly more meme-worthy so she lives to slay another day. Anyway, our beloved Czech goddess with iconic appearances on ANTM was paired with former Mirror Ball Champion and husband of Polish goddess Edyta, Alex Mazo. He's from Belarus apparently since we are just naming random European countries for our word count. Paulina was on Season 4 and her journey was cut short. She got to dance twice, showing mild improvement from a 667 to a 777. Neither of which were the worst scores of the evenings. And it's hard for me to say that she was less popular than the other random female celebs cast that season like Leeza or Shandi lol but apparently she was because she was the first one to be eliminated.

Save Nikki Glaser

It's time for the final buyback! This is your last chance to bring someone back into the game as we approach the top 100. I want this to be the most competitive round yet! So y'know what? I'm in a nice mood. You all have been doing a great job making deadlines, keeping the game moving, posting full writeups, etc. So I will open the floor to any dance from any eliminated contestant. Not just the last cycle. Submit a dance from anyone who has been eliminated from the game. This is it though! No more buybacks after this. When I say everyone who gets eliminated is out for good, I mean it. You have 24 hours to submit your dance of choice to me.

@FrogLenzen @Solaris @jarmon @totes4totes @*Lily @*Diana @*Chris

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Send Dances

Kellie & Derek Freestyle

Gabby & Val Tango

Gabby & Val Samba

Gabby & Val Cha-Cha

Gabby & Val Freestyle

Charity & Artem Tango

Charity & Artem Freestyle

Any member of the public now can PM or DM me a ranking of the 7 dances. You have 24 hours to send your ranking. As a reminder, this is supposed to be an anonymous vote so please don't reveal which dance you submitted. After 24 hours, the dance with the highest average will be our winner. The ranker will be awarded an advantage in the next cycle and the dancer who performed that dance will return to the game. Everyone else eliminated in cycle one is out for good.

@*Wallace @taylorkat @Zoey @Steven_ @rdhaley96 @Elliott

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Final Public Buyback Vote

Cycle 8 - 14 Pick Safety Chain

230913_gma_chat_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

Wanna know a mildly fun fact? This most recent season of DWTS was the first time ever the cast started with 14. Prior to that, we've seen anywhere between 10 and 16. So just like in S32, you all will be creating casts of 14. It's the safety chain round! When it's your turn you will save 7 of our dancers. When it comes back to you, you will save another 7 for a total of 14. Everyone will have two opportunities to save 7 dancers giving us a total of 98 who will survive this round. 4 dancers will be leaving us this round, and anyone who wants to can do the writeups.

How will the order you save the dancers be determined? By our advantage winner! Though the rankers were interested in a Gabby return with her filling up four slots, the public was not and our top three came down to Kellie and both Charity dances. And it was Charity & Artem's Tango which pulled off the victory! Charity will be returning to the game and, of course, that dance was chosen by the queen of the buybacks @*Lily.

You have been promoted, you are now one of my elite rankers!

So Lily will be determining the saving order. Once she posts that, we can get started and whomever is up first can make their first 7 saves.

@FrogLenzen @Solaris @jarmon @totes4totes @jarmon @*Chris