The Voice 24 ● Live Semi-Final Performances ● Discussion

istersay

nini not going early is super weird ngl. i was pretty confident one of her or mara would get bussed (and given mara’s performances spots across the season, i was betting on nini getting hit by the bus). my guess is that she did much better in voting last week than they expected her to do and that might lead to some pimping. fingers crossed.

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 3

Just now, wildestinvegas said:

nini not going early is super weird ngl. i was pretty confident one of her or mara would get bussed (and given mara’s performances spots across the season, i was betting on nini getting hit by the bus). my guess is that she did much better in voting last week than they expected her to do and that might lead to some pimping. fingers crossed.

Manifesting this ^^^ 

Ladies SLAYED that >>> Exile (the best song of the three, imo, so that's how good I thought that was).

Also, tells you something when Jacquie was marginally the least powerful singer of the three (or maybe she was holding back and/or not familiar with singing ad libs).

Mara and Nini carried the performance with the mad as libs, but I will say that Nini was noticably more accurate with her runs, so...

Nini > Mara > Jacquie

But all 3 were phenomenal. 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by dirActing

6 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I may have to be a Mara stan now

YOU BETTER!

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

This is the best performance of the night 

It sure was. 

6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Why do I feel like Mara could lowkey win the show

She should if there's any justice in the world. 😢 But I know she won't. 

5 minutes ago, postcards said:

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT. Kinda wish they were a band 

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

By far the most I’ve enjoyed any performance tonight. Mara cleared and both Nini and Jacquie were good too

Agreed on all of these comments. That performance was SO good. :wub: Really wish they were an actual trio now.

5 minutes ago, Dany said:

That how you do a trio :ohyeah:

YESSS! Exactly! :omg: 

• Like 1