Gwen is down to 1 (as expected). Will BIAS make the finale?

Misirlou

Gwen is down to 1 (as expected). Will BIAS make the finale?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Yes, 100%, he´ll be there.
    • There is a chance.
    • No chance in hell

No

If he was on Team Blake I might say yes but for her, I mean I don't think there's zero chance but I don't really see it and I doubt he's winning an IS unless we gets other tragic performances on tonight's level

There's a chance.

I don't mind BIAS that much, but that's probably just the country male exhaustion going through my head from the past 23 seasons.

That being said - we had Noah, Jackson, Tom, Dylan... all of whom I think are vocally stronger than BIAS and more worthy of a spot in the semifinals. It just came down to luck, really.

Will he make it? Depends on a lot of things, but there's a chance. Was I hopeful for him to make substantial growth? Yes. Has he gotten better? Yes. Is it enough to warrant him in the top 9 over a lot of others that got eliminated? Eh....... no, I don't think so. Gwen playing favorites again. Sometimes she's on point (Carter, Brennley, Rose, etc.) and other times she just pushes forward a favorite for weird reasons (BIAS, Ben, Kique, etc.)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

I'm inclined to think no. Sure, country males get a lot of support, but BIAS is just so unconventional and this is a very strong Top 9 vocally speaking. He will be obviously outperformed now that he isn't getting a pimp spot. It's not as if he has the country lane all to himself either.

I think the Top 4 by votes will be Huntley, Ruby, then a toss-up between Mac, Mara, and Nini, depending on song choices. 

Edited by FloorWax

Gwen is sweet yes and I'm sure she's a good person irl, but she definitely is not a great coach. She plays favourite too much and that only leads to her team getting obliterated early in almost every season she's in.

I also don't think that Bias will make the finale. His vocal has too much limitation and TPTB will again prioritize to pimp Mac/Lila over him.

Edited by indodol

He does have a chance, but a very slim chance. I don't see him getting a PV at all next week, even with the pimp spot (which won't happen since he already got it this week). In the instant save, maybe, if he gets the pimp spot and sings a Christian song/plays the God card. 

TPTB is gonna need to butcher whoever in the bottom 5 with him next week if they want him in the finals. For example, giving Mac "That's What I Like". 

I would give him 5% chance to advance to be honest. 

There are three males (BIAS, Huntley, and Mac) and six females in the Top 9. Historically, that gives the guys a decent chance to advance. TPTB will do all they can to help Mac, and they'll probably also push BIAS so that every coach is represented in the finals.

12 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Can this hate stop? It’s so exhausting and Gwen is literally so sweet and a great coach. Tired of this.

I mean in general I agree but I don’t think there was anything wrong with that post lol, people can have opinions and I thought it was phrased fine

There’s a chance, but his only shot is via PV and this time he won’t have the pimp spot. I also think that the one-vote rule hinders his chances even further (I can’t get into the audience’s head but I suspect this rule is punishing the country acts the most - Jacquie, Jordan and BIAS in particular) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Daillon said:

There’s a chance, but his only shot is via PV and this time he won’t have the pimp spot. I also think that the one-vote rule hinders his chances even further (I can’t get into the audience’s head but I suspect this rule is punishing the country acts the most - Jacquie, Jordan and BIAS in particular) 

If TPTB are going to insist on implementing a one-vote per method rule, I think it should only come into play during the finals. Until then, people should be allowed to vote for multiple contestants.