DWTS32 Week 8 - Whitney Houston Night Discussion thread!

*Wallace

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Harry is finale bound 

I've been prepared for this since like Week2, sooo at least I'm expecting it. :dead: 

Just now, Alex95 said:

Harry is winning just prepare for it right now 

Don't say that. Now this, I can not take. :dead: 

Just now, totes4totes said:

Harry is gonna need a samba and legit 5s while everybody scores 9+ next week. A 7 point differential between him and Barry this week and a 9point last week wasn’t enough to kick him. It’s legit gonna have to be a significant amount.

That's pretty much it and could be the case, pretty much. But even then I wouldn't be surprised if Harry could escape through all of that. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ahhh okay, I figured Barry & Peta were gonna go all along. Honestly, I'm fine/okay with it. I did not expect him to get this far and I'm really happy and proud he got this far.

I think it may be bad for the oldies this week as I think Angela R is in huge danger of going home on strictly this weekend. At least she made it to Blackpool so I'm fine if she goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abe1818 said:

I think it may be bad for the oldies this week as I think Angela R is in huge danger of going home on strictly this weekend. At least she made it to Blackpool so I'm fine if she goes.

Ahh yeah I am also thinking this too. Agreed with all of what you said here. 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Shoutout to Peta who I feel like had her best season since...Nyle? I feel like she's been on autopilot a bit, and this year she felt really in it. She certainly made Barry look a lot better than I ever expected him to be.

This is perfectly said and I completely agree. :yes: Peta did seem really inspired and did bring out the best in Barry and he was better than I ever expected him to be. :yes: 

3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Harry is gonna need a samba and legit 5s while everybody scores 9+ next week. A 7 point differential between him and Barry this week and a 9point last week wasn’t enough to kick him. It’s legit gonna have to be a significant amount.

based on comments he’s made recently, I’m pretty sure he got Love Story which likely means a tango and they’ll likely get 8s for the first time for the ✨plot✨

Do not judge me because keep in mind I literally just had surgery less than a week ago and I am like immobile and on some painkillers. But I think Barry has much more sexual energy than Jason Mraz. I was like "wow Barry is a good looking man" and then I looked at Jason and I was like "wow he has no sexual energy"

20 hours ago, *Lily said:

Trenyce’s voice is still so recognisable. I gasped when I heard her :wub: What a perfect choice to honour Whitney!

And she finally got to sing a song on national television that she couldn’t on Idol :wub: