DWTS32 Week 5 - Most Memorable Year Night!

*Wallace

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

My ranking of the dances just on first viewing (could change on rewatch):

1. Charity & Artem - Contemporary
2. Xochitl & Val - Viennese Waltz
3. Jason & Daniella - Quickstep
4. Lele & Brandon - Contemporary
5. Ariana & Pasha - Viennese Waltz
6. Mauricio & Emma - Contemporary
7. Barry & Peta - Paso Doble
8. Mira & Gleb - Contemporary
9. Alyson & Sasha - Viennese Waltz
10. Harry & Rylee - Contemporary

Actually Mira had the best dance of the night so I think you need to rethink this!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

ABC is trashy enough to cast Tom Sandoval next season

They are hoping their Bravo celebrity next year is post-divorce new bisexual awakening Kyle Richards (they apparently tried to get Kyle this season and she turned it down which is why they got Mauricio)

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Oh wow, I just saw a commercial that Mira is gonna be on Celebrity Jeopardy tomorrow. She sure is making her TV show rounds for sure.:dead: 

Her agent has to keep her working somehow!!!!!

(and also, somebody give this woman a better agent so she stops doing Harry Styles fanfic movie sequels and QAnon propaganda 😭😭😭😭)

Mira/Gleb Contemporary: Gleb is just a bad choreography and doing a Romy and Michelle tribute but replacing Michelle with your daughter and not being able to actually mention Romy and Michelle just leaves this as a bland not very good contemporary. Gleb is NOT the kind of choreographer who can choreograph the kind of intentionally cheesy "bad" dancing that this needed and when he added his own steps in (the clock hands and the checking the watch), well it just wasn't good. Mira was always kind of doomed because Mira is an actress that needs to present her past work to be remembered. Her last recognizable big movie is...Summer of Sam? I mean we actually all know it's the EXTREMELY controversial Sound of Freedom which for her sake it might be better to forget she's in it due to the controversial star, production, and dubious veracity of the story. She's in a new show with Courteney Cox...on Starz (however, it actually looks interesting, maybe I'll watch it). Gleb is vying with Sasha for my least favorite pro. Because he brings NOTHING to the table. 7/10

Ariana/Pasha Viennese Waltz:  I love the idea of a revenge Viennese Waltz, unfortunately I don't think this hit the mark. I think it took a little too long to get into the routine. I probably would have started with them partnered and ended with Ariana solo. I also thought her facial expressions were off the in the beginning. It picked up but I think it lacked an intensity throughout. It was still good though. But I understand the judges scores. 8/10

Charity/Artem Contemporary: For a contemporary on DWTS this was good! I'm still only gonna give it a 9/10 because unless it's gay or like mindblowing I'm not giving a DWTS contemporary 10/10. I think this is Charity's best dance so far! She's so good. I love her! 9/10

Alyson/Sasha Viennese Waltz: I'm watching NONE of these dances with the packages attached FYI so what is Alyson's most memorable year? I absolutely couldn't tell you. I do know it's not the year that Buffy went full on bury your gays on Tara tho. Anyway, this was wholly UNMEMORABLE (put me in as a critic for a NEWSPAPER from like middle of nowhere Indiana now for that pun). Sasha is so MEH. 6/10

Harry/Rylee Contemporary: Awful. Is his most memorable year the year he got on a reality show for having too much sex? Or the year that he was a terrible toxic boyfriend to my bisexual poly queen Francesca? Or the year that he dated Georgia even though she was in a relationship with Dom from Netflix's BIP/Love Island rip-off Perfect Match where he continued to be a terrible toxic boyfriend? Or the year that his publicist did a full 180 on his public image and got him paired with the 18-year-old Mormon girl on DWTS so that people forget his past of being a shitty cheating boyfriend who treats his partners badly and instead focuses on "tall" and "Australia" 1/10

Jason/Daniella Quickstep: Honestly, a thoroughly MEH quickstep from Jason and Daniella. I know I'm not hot on him, but I do expect more. I hope they bounce back next week because I think Daniella is very talented as a pro and choreographer but this was just. Meh. Also the cover sounds like it's made from a person who has NEVER been on the road. 8/10

Lele/Brandon Contemporary: Brandon is like only a touch better than Gleb when it comes to choreographing a contemporary routine but that doesn't mean that this wasn't bland and boring! 8/10

Xochitl/Val Viennese Waltz: You know bless that they can't reference Marvel because I'm quite high on Babysitter's Club star Xochitl Gomez. This was great! I liked it! Probably my second favorite of the night next to Charity. 9/10

Mauricio/Emma Contemporary: All right, we can eliminate Mauricio now. RHOBH is back TONIGHT and I don't need to see Mauricio on my screen twice a week! On the other hand. Maybe he can date Emma Slater and she can appear on RHOBH. We can dream!!!!!! (But actually Emma plz do NOT date Mauricio! He's kind of garbage and definitely cheated on Kyle for years!!!!!). Anyway, Lele is like 10x a better dancer than Mauricio. Mira is like 8x a better dancer. This dance was better than both of those. 8/10

Barry/Peta Pasodoble: Barry and Peta are a delight. I hope they win. 10/10

• Like 1

some fun Harry Jowsey lore:

"He said that his girlfriend flew to New York for a birthday, and he made her send him her hotel res, flight details, videos to prove who she was with, called her constantly, then accused her of cheating and said he will freak 10 bitches to get even."

2023:

"Georgia revealed that Harry was extremely jealous and insecure during their relationship. In one instance, he became uncomfortable about Georgia working at Coachella and asked her to film herself and send him proof that she wasn't cheating. Georgia claimed that she had to send daily pictures to Harry to prove her innocence. Despite that, he wasn't satisfied and didn't trust her. Georgia shared how she sent him a photo of herself in pajamas while having pasta. However, Harry didn't like it and asked, "You didn't film the room. So, how do I know there was not a guy in there?""