The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

Started strong and I think she sold the song well... but maybe it's just me I didn't think she was all the way there when she tried to go big? I liked it but it wasn't really a wow for me (yes ik it was mainly the leak for Reba promo lol)

5 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Started strong and I think she sold the song well... but maybe it's just me I didn't think she was all the way there when she tried to go big? I liked it but it wasn't really a wow for me (yes ik it was mainly the leak for Reba promo lol)

Same observation, but I didn’t get the impression that it was because she can’t go all the way. The song is just too damn fast lol. TIL I learned I don’t really like that Reba song 💀 (I listened to the original too :ph34rwave:)

Would love to hear her on something else! I really am fascinated by her tone.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

Jordan killed it. Loved her grit, and I'm looking forward to see what she does next, although I'd rather her not go all the way with just Reba songs lol. She'd kill "Why Havent I Heard From You" though, hope that was her battle song.

Her KO song is...interesting, lets see how she pulls it off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Her KO song is...interesting, let’s see how she pulls it off.

Yeah I just looked… not gonna say anything specific bc I know some people come in just for leaks and don’t look at spoilers but I can’t picture that really working for her? I guess it must’ve been good enough though.

44 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Same observation, but I didn’t get the impression that it was because she can’t go all the way. The song is just too damn fast lol. TIL I learned I don’t really like that Reba song 💀 (I listened to the original too :ph34rwave:)

For the record, that's a Bobbie Gentry song, not a Reba song.  Reba's cover just made it famous.

• Thanks 1

The YouTube comments are predominantly positive, but Jordan clearly realizes it's wise to keep things classy.

@ashleydavis2789
1 hour ago
Blake would have fell in love with her..

@JordanRainer
57 minutes ago
He still can! #BlakeCallMe

@ephraimbuchamp5636
34 minutes ago
Blake is not even here but his name has been mentioned often

@JordanRainer
25 minutes ago
The GOAT!

@gusgus2062
41 minutes ago
I’m excited for this season but stunning version is a stretch

@JordanRainer
23 minutes ago
I did my best

@teeblackwell6301
39 minutes ago (edited)
Why did it cut off before showing who she picked?? I hope she picked reba. That was rude of that guy to keep hitting the button when Reba was talking. Jordan is an amazing singer.

@JordanRainer
29 minutes ago
They want you to watch the whole thing on tv! it’s all in good fun!

@donnaburks1956
1 hour ago (edited)
No NO she’s no Reba

@JordanRainer
1 hour ago
Nope I’m not! No one ever can be. Reba is queen

@MissyA1966
1 hour ago
She's not that good! I think she sang that song because she knew Reba would turn around!

@JordanRainer
32 minutes ago
Actually fun fact, I picked Fancy before I even knew Reba was gonna be a coach! It was a crazy coincidence! 

@farflungmuncher3307
1 hour ago
As usual, Gwen will just push her button after someone else does. Why is she a coach again?

@JordanRainer
1 hour ago
Gwen is a sweetheart and I love her! Glad she’s part of season 24!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

The YouTube comments are predominantly positive, but Jordan clearly realizes it's wise to keep things classy.

@ashleydavis2789
1 hour ago
Blake would have fell in love with her..

@JordanRainer
57 minutes ago
He still can! #BlakeCallMe

@ephraimbuchamp5636
34 minutes ago
Blake is not even here but his name has been mentioned often

@JordanRainer
25 minutes ago
The GOAT!

@gusgus2062
41 minutes ago
I’m excited for this season but stunning version is a stretch

@JordanRainer
23 minutes ago
I did my best

@teeblackwell6301
39 minutes ago (edited)
Why did it cut off before showing who she picked?? I hope she picked reba. That was rude of that guy to keep hitting the button when Reba was talking. Jordan is an amazing singer.

@JordanRainer
29 minutes ago
They want you to watch the whole thing on tv! it’s all in good fun!

@donnaburks1956
1 hour ago (edited)
No NO she’s no Reba

@JordanRainer
1 hour ago
Nope I’m not! No one ever can be. Reba is queen

@MissyA1966
1 hour ago
She's not that good! I think she sang that song because she knew Reba would turn around!

@JordanRainer
32 minutes ago
Actually fun fact, I picked Fancy before I even knew Reba was gonna be a coach! It was a crazy coincidence! 

@farflungmuncher3307
1 hour ago
As usual, Gwen will just push her button after someone else does. Why is she a coach again?

@JordanRainer
1 hour ago
Gwen is a sweetheart and I love her! Glad she’s part of season 24!!

she takes criticism well compared to some past peeps (he who shall not be mentioned)

• Like 7