The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

I mean a Monday morning leak is kinda more chill tbh, it brings more hype towards the episode and considering it’s the first of the season it makes us more excited for that same night when the premiere happens, once the leak happens Monday morning we’re all gonna be excited for the premiere

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, allistr said:

The leak is here!.... no.

Β 

Β 

πŸ™„, I wish it was a leak! But, Gwen Vs. Reba seems to be the rivalry they're pushing this season. Also earlier in this thread, I think I said something along the lines of that I thought Gwen was boring. I've always loved the unique artists on her team (I wanted Kique to go further). I just didn't like her personality, she just always seemed boring. She seems more excited now, and I'm excited to see her as a coach this season!Β 

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

He already picked her over two adult singers in the 3-way KO. I doubt he made that decision based on age, with his history on the show, so he must think she’s good, right?

Fair point, I don’t think he actually considers the contestants age when making decisions. I’m just skeptical based on history, but she still has a good shot.

4 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Fair point, I don’t think he actually considers the contestants age when making decisions. I’m just skeptical based on history, but she still has a good shot.

Nothing wrong with being skeptical. Anything can happen, but I’m pretty optimistic she makes it through. She’s also an older, more experienced β€œteen” singer. She already graduated from high school, and has been singing in public since she was 7. She’s way more polished than we usually see from teen singers. Like I said before, she’ll have to be careful with song choices, and to not oversing. If she goes all bombastic Mariah Carey style every week, it probably won’t work. I’m expecting her to sing this one, since it’s already cleared from S22.

Β 

Β 

Β https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmI-PSHoan5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==