Performances that you thought were going to flop but turned out great

Hsamid

Not necesarily flop, but people legitimately thought Cam was gonna lose the PV in the playoffs just based on the "Take Me To Church" studio.

Also, I don´t remember IDF having much faith in Joshua pulling off "The Show Must Go On". 

Both wrong.

• Like 1

Not necessarily flop, but I recall a good portion of users predicting Libianca to be bandzilla'd, which in itself could contribute to any technical issues vocally.

But she gave one of the better performances of the playoffs on a song choice I'm sure not many were high on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Not necessarily flop, but I recall a good portion of users predicting Libianca to be bandzilla'd, which in itself could contribute to any technical issues vocally.

But she gave one of the better performances of the playoffs on a song choice I'm sure not many were high on.

I really liked her. I mean Wendy was kind of the predetermined runner-up & paris did great, but libianca did a fantastic job that night performing.

Edited by Jaffy

On 8/1/2023 at 7:55 PM, Anybody354 said:

Joshua vs. Keilah and Jack vs. Sabrina. Both were a lot better than I expected given the song choices.

Actually, the song choice for Jack and Sabrina never seemed bad for their voices?? People thought that they were gonna be montaged due to them being a 1 chair turn and a 2 chair turn, in a battle without a steal, plus the fact that Sabrina lost in the KO's, and also add that another battle with a Taylor Swift's song was montaged two seasons before. It seemed like the perfect candidate for a montage but not because of the song choice looking bad for them or anything like that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Actually, the song choice for Jack and Sabrina never seemed bad for their voices?? People thought that they were gonna be montaged due to them being a 1 chair turn and a 2 chair turn, in a battle without a steal, plus the fact that Sabrina lost in the KO's, and also add that another battle with a Taylor Swift's song was montaged two seasons before. It seemed like the perfect candidate for a montage but not because of the song choice looking bad for them or anything like that.

I couldn’t imagine them singing it very well, but then they sang it well. I also did expect them to get montaged and was pleasantly surprised when they didn’t. I still think Jack won or at least deserved a steal (Sabrina was very good as well though).