DWTS Season 32 Discussion

*Lily

Starting early this year with the announcements…seeing as Derek apparently just got papped with Ariana Madix, and the aftermath of Scandoval continues, have a feeling where this one is going!

• Like 2

Whoa, the first contestant being announced tomorrow? 😮  Dangg that's really early. :haha:

Oh wow, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Ariana Madix would be apart of the cast. It would be perfect timing considering what a big deal Scandoval has been. But much better Ariana than Tom Sandoval if that rumor is actually true. :haha: 

Full cast announced Sept 13. Interesting they announced so early, but guess it makes sense while the story is still kinda fresh. I don’t watch VPR but my TikTok algorithm has become like, 90% Scandoval lol. Happy for her, she’s been thriving with all these opportunities!

Edited by *Lily

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Full cast announced Sept 13. Interesting they announced so early, but guess it makes sense while the story is still kinda fresh. I don’t watch VPR but my TikTok algorithm has become like, 90% Scandoval lol. Happy for her, she’s been thriving with all these opportunities!

I never watched an episode of VPR but I've been hearing so much about the Scandoval drama for a few months now. :dead: It's got me tempted enough to watch those episodes regarding it but I think I got the whole story from all of what I've seen from clips. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

This being announced on Tom Sandoval's birthday 

Excited Marie Kondo GIF

OMGG that's so savage. :dead: I wonder if that was why they announced Ariana today? :giggle:

There is "speculation" (if we even want to call it that) that Taylor Lautner/his wife Taylor Dome could be on this season because they posted a TikTok with Val/Jenna and were on their podcast. I'd be here for it but I'm kinda doubtful it will actually happen lol.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, m1key said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwNkUTmhtbl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

We have a promo 😍 !!!!! Though it only features Alfonso/Julianne as opposed to any of the pros... did TPTB not learn from the Tyra era???

Maybe they focused on Alfonso & Julianne because she was the new co-host thanks to Tyra leaving.

Ah I've been watching the The Bachelorette finale.... and it was just announced that the current Bachelorette Charity Lawson is going to be a contestant on this season's show! :spaz: :wub: 

Yayy finallly the black Bachelorette I've been wanting to do this show will finally do it. ❤️ 

• Like 3