DWTS Season 32 Discussion

*Lily

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

So this season is Dancing with the Reality Stars?

I'm guessing that even though technically DWTS is allowed for SAG-AFTRA, many potential actors and actresses might still refuse as solidarity. So yah, a lot of reality stars who aren't union protected and need that paycheck.

• Like 3

KB strongly insinuating David Archuleta is in.

Interesting that the Bravo gossip site is having some real credibility these last couple years lol. Means I’m still thinking we’ll see a Jersey Shore girl.

They also speculated a Housewife, but it was very early days. They were saying either Shannon Beador or Sutton Stracke. I did see Sutton on a TikTok the other day throwing some shade at Erika Jayne’s new residency lol and she made a comment along the lines of ‘my fall is very busy’ which raised my eyebrows ever so slightly..

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, *Lily said:

KB strongly insinuating David Archuleta is in.

Interesting that the Bravo gossip site is having some real credibility these last couple years lol. Means I’m still thinking we’ll see a Jersey Shore girl.

They also speculated a Housewife, but it was very early days. They were saying either Shannon Beador or Sutton Stracke. I did see Sutton on a TikTok the other day throwing some shade at Erika Jayne’s new residency lol and she made a comment along the lines of ‘my fall is very busy’ which raised my eyebrows ever so slightly..

Give me Sutton!

• Like 1

I remember seeing some Nikki & Brie interviews a few months ago when Ariana Maddox's casting was announced, where they asked Brie if she wanted to do the show. She expressed interest in wanting to do the show (though she would have to work some things out with her arrangements and what not). So not surprised to see her name being speculated.