The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Someone648

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

A possible John/Gwen/Niall/Keith panel? It looks good at first sight.

My tinfoil hat tells me that Ariana and Camila are still in the loop as well :haha:

But John/Gwen/Niall/Keith seems like a stable panel. No one's too outrageous. Gwen's fun. Niall's a hoot. John and Keith have so much experience with the show and I anticipate Keith being pretty confident while not being overbearing.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 5

A Gwen season means more unique artists so I'm all for it 😋.Hopefully S26 is stacked with talent although I do think it would be very hard to top S24 because  that season was one of the best seasons we've had in a while (including S21 as well)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Gwen has a big gap from May to the middle of July: https://www.livenation.com/artist/K8vZ9175S8V/gwen-stefani-events

Am I missing any information or this gap means she's available for the Blinds filming in June? 

Meanwhile, Camila seems to have a new album coming out in 2024. She might busy promoting it and sadly don't have time for the show. 

If it's anything like the first single that dropped, doing S26 would be a better option for her...

ew-um.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

I do hope Camila can return, she has a lot of potential as a coach and on this show. With Kelly absent for the time being, she could be needed right now(She's needed for the current season airing right now especially)

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I do hope Camila can return, she has a lot of potential as a coach and on this show. With Kelly absent for the time being, she could be needed right now(She's needed for the current season airing right now especially)

would be really cool to have both her and niall comeback for a season together

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

If it's anything like the first single that dropped, doing S26 would be a better option for her...

ew-um.gif

Oh girl I just heard it…. one of the worst songs I’ve heard from a pop star. She really thinks she can be Charli XCX 😭 She might be better off coaching /hj 

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

would be really cool to have both her and niall comeback for a season together

The chemistry for just them being together would be fun to watch. Assuming the other coaches are John and Reba, it would be a fine panel.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The chemistry for just them being together would be fun to watch. Assuming the other coaches are John and Reba, it would be a fine panel.

John and Keith in my opinion. I think Reba will focus on her other projects with NBC and rotate with Keith after this season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

John and Keith in my opinion. I think Reba will focus on her other projects with NBC and rotate with Keith after this season.

Yep I think so too.

The way I see the panel:

John-Gwen-Camila-Keith

OR

John-Gwen-Ariana-Keith

OR

John-New female coach-New female coach-Keith

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Yep I think so too.

The way I see the panel:

John-Gwen-Camila-Keith

OR

John-Gwen-Ariana-Keith

OR

John-New female coach-New female coach-Keith

Isn't Niall going to be back this fall?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Someone648 said:

ew-um.gif

Camila: ILUVITILUVITILUVITILUVIT

Carti: askdkfmfjdksmdjfndidlslsheksnd

• Haha 5

On 3/29/2024 at 3:41 PM, Misirlou said:

Camila: ILUVITILUVITILUVITILUVIT

Carti: askdkfmfjdksmdjfndidlslsheksnd

I mean it when I say that’s genuinely the most atrocious, unintelligible verse I’ve ever heard :haha:

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 1:17 AM, Someone648 said:

My tinfoil hat tells me that Ariana and Camila are still in the loop as well :haha:

But John/Gwen/Niall/Keith seems like a stable panel. No one's too outrageous. Gwen's fun. Niall's a hoot. John and Keith have so much experience with the show and I anticipate Keith being pretty confident while not being overbearing.

not sure about Ariana and if she's done filming, not sure about Camila either, she just started a new era, depends on if it flops she may beg them for the job:lmao:j/k

I think having Niall back would be okay, and Gwen would be better than some of the past bad coaches, I think John maybe parked here forever

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, istersay said:

not sure about Ariana and if she's done filming, not sure about Camila either, she just started a new era, depends on if it flops she may beg them for the job:lmao:j/k

I think having Niall back would be okay, and Gwen would be better than some of the past bad coaches, I think John maybe parked here forever

At least I know you would luvitluvitluvitluvit

• Haha 3